Ratings for Dr. Adrian K. Lo

Amazing provider and staff...patient with me and all of my anxieties...drive from Lancaster to see him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

After researching local surgeon's in the area, I decided to go with Dr. Adrian Lo for my breast augmentation surgery. I knew as soon as I had my consultation that I not only trusted his opinion, but I knew I was in great hands. We had discussed and tried on some different sizes to accommodate my body and I knew I was ready to sign the dotted line! Dr. Lo is right to the point, he knew what I was looking for and listened to all of my concerns. I never felt rushed or pressured. Dr. Lo is a no nonsense guy- and I really liked that! I decided to go with the silicone gel implants and my only regret is that I didn't do this sooner! I am now 2 weeks post-op and had a smooth and speedy recovery. I was previously a 34 B (kind of saggy) and just wanted more fullness and less droopiness. I am now a 34D and whoa, they are amazing! I was nervous about getting back to work, the pain post-op, and how the armpit incision would feel after. I was back to work in 5 days, pain was gone after 2-3 days and my incisions look fantastic! They are small armpit incisions (which leave my breasts completely scarless!!!). I am now fully functional at 2 weeks and I love my new breasts! They are falling into place perfectly. I feel like Dr. Lo really listened to me, and really understood the look I wanted to achieve. I thought the only way I was going to be able to get the look I wanted was through a breast lift and an implant and Dr. Lo was able to do it with an implant only (WOW!) . I was so pleasantly surprised! His office staff, Tammi, Mildred, and Jami, are amazing as well! They made me feel super comfortable and walked me through every step of the way. Seriously, after being on the fence for so long about having a breast augmentation, I'm glad I went with Dr. Lo. I would go back in a heartbeat. (Not to mention I now have the cleavage I've always wanted even without a bra!!!) Thank you Dr. Lo!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have been very happy with the process and my results.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have always wanted a breast augmentation for years but was nervous on who to use. I came across Dr. Lo while browsing thru the news about his procedure. Reached out and got the information from Dr.Lo himself. Scheduled a consultation and now I am very pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr.Lo and his staff are exceptional. They put me at ease and assisted me in making a life changing decision. Thry walked e through every step of tbe process. I didnt feel rushed or pushed into a breast size that didnt suit me body type. The surgery we t smoothly and my recovery was seamless.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Doctor adrien lo is wonderful and i have already recommended hom to my several family members and friends.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Lo is great at what he does. I have no complaints as of today. I am currently two weeks post op. I Love Mildred and Jami is great!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Im very happy with my procedure, whem i came in for muy consultation i was nerves but the staff and the doctor made me feel comfortable that the day of surgery i was not nerves at all.Im very happy with my results I Love MY BREAST IMPLANTS thank you to Dr Adrian Lo and all your staff.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I'm extremely happy with the care and work performed by Dr. Lo. I feel more confident about my appearance. Wish I had done this years ago!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Very intelligent surgeon, impressive results and recovery.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016