Ratings for Dr. Greg Obrigavitch

I was treated like I meant nothing to this doctor. When I had a complaint, his response was that it is just a sign of getting old. He would not provide any suggestions or make recommendations and when I did have tests, I never found out the results unless I asked him. It was much like pulling teeth to get any information from this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This doctor is compassionate and will do everything he can to solve your medical issue..he is always on time .his staff is always kind. I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years now and he has helped me more than any doctor has..

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

My Dad went to this Dr complaining of being tired and not feeling himself. This Dr told him he had "cabin fever". about 2 months later when my Dad was feeling worse, turning yellow and weak, he went back to this Dr. who commenced the process of setting up appointments for tests, which would of course take more time. A family member, who was accompanying Dad on this dr. visit immediately stated "cant you see there is something wrong with him?!!!) We immediately took him to emergency where there happended to be a liver specialist in town. The next day we found out Dad had terminal colon cancer. This Dr. was the one who delivered the news too. His lack of empathy leaves much to be desired.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

best doctor in the whole wide world!!!He is so amazing and very,very kind!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Had severe abdominal/menstrual pain for years. This doctor consistently told me that it was age related. When he finally made the referal to an OBG/YN, surgery was booked during the second visit. Adenomyosis was found.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

This doctor shows little regard for you health so much so that he says you are just fine. Another doctor found cancer everywhere! Days later. Although this doctor did all kinds of tests over the past 8 months, nothing was said.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

This doctor is always on time! He is always polite, if he does not know what is wrong with you he will send you to someoneelse that might be able to help!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. obrigavitch is new for me but I find him very well mannered,on time helpful and he listens intently and makes suggestions trys everything he can to solve your problem. :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I absolutly love this doctor!!! He was recommended to me while I was pregnant and he is my first choice for a family doctor. I also take my two children to see him. I have seen other doctors, but always go back to Dr. O.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Very nice mannered but has Terrible follow through-he even quit one area of his practice and didn't tell any of his patients-left me in a lurch for sure-would be very wary of seeing him again.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008