Ratings for Dr. Lee J. Suckno

Dr Suckno is a skilled, intelligent, psychiatrist.. in addition to being highly skilled, he is supportive, compassionate and quite willing to work with patients when medication or other changes are needed.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Excellent in diagnosing and treating my condition. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Suckno is one of the most intelligent, compassionate doctors I have dealt with. He is hard working and provides endless support. He does cut to the chase and gets to the heart of the matter. Sometimes the truth, especially about oneself, is not pleasant but facing the truth is healing. Especially when you have a doctor who supports you every step of the way. He was completely supportive of stopping medications that were not working.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

The absolute worst Doctor( if you can call him that) I have ever met. Nasty, arrogant and from what I hear takes pay offs to get the meds you want. Not what you need or a loved one needs. He messed my young son up very badly with wrong meds. He's clueless. Too concerned that he was on the Board at St. Claire's . BIG DEAL. He should be looked into and shut down.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

The worst Dr. I have ever met. He will ruin your life, he should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Suckno is an excellent doctor. He helped me find the right medication for my condition, and he was always respectful. I felt comfortable telling him my concerns, and he always took the time to listen to me and provide me with helpful feedback.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

At $500 per hour (no insurance accepted), he did seem to know what he was doing, but his manner is so curt and almost inconvenienced, that one would feel intimidated by him, and also that he is "bothered" by you. Not a good fit for someone with psychiatric issues, especially not anxiety or depressive disorders. I left his office feeling awful, and during a phone call, he did it again and it threw me into a panic attack. Perhaps he should have been a veterinarian because he's more suited for treating fish and hamsters.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

My experience has always been positive he's understanding helps me understand my feelings and gives me a sense of security knowing he is always there if needed. He has helped me through losses, anxiety and a general understanding of my feelings.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Suckno has been fantastic. He's direct, yes, but he cuts through the bull to get to the heart of the matter.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Refused to treat my son who wanted to switch to a different dr. in order to wean him off of the numerous meds he was on. Suckno agreed he was too many but told him he couldn't help him and to go back to his old dr. Nice guy. And he came highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Lee J. Suckno's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1980)