Ratings for Dr. Clifford D. Goldman

I have been seeing Dr. Goldman for quite a few years. I would refer him to anyone who asked for a great doctor in this field. He is a great listener and will help you with any problems that concern you. The office staff is courteous. Some, I see don't like the office manager. Well, I have had no problems whatsoever with her. She is a 'manager' and I am sure she has many duties in that position to perform. Dr. Goldman will spend as much time as he needs with you. I don't complain about a little longer wait time because he cares about what you need addressed. Overall, he is the best doctor that you could find in his field.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Goldman is very knowledgeable. He asks the right questions to get down to the bottom of what I need even when I can't find the words to describe my symptoms myself. As far as the comment about the office manager from the previous poster I have never had any problems with his staff. I do often have to wait up to 40 minutes but that's because Dr. Goldman is so thorough and will spend ad much time as needed with each patient.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr Goldman is a really great doctor but unfortunately his unpleasant office manager made things so awful that I no longer see him. The fact that his staff comes before his patients was devastaing to me. So while he is a great doctor, you have to be willing to endure unprofessional and harsh treatment from the office manager. This should be unacceptable in psychiatry and yet I went through it - worse for wear.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Clifford D. Goldman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1984)