Ratings for Dr. Neeta Kher

Lady is unprofessional. Our son was a patient of hers last year. He has relapsed and finally after a month of internal struggle he asked us for help and to call Dr, Kher. She blew us off saying she couldn't help us. My son "lost it" and now wont see any doctors. How can you deny an existing patient care in a time of need? We are back to square one. What ever happened to the hippocratic oath?!?!?!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

This dr is a Joke ...took them 2 weeks to call me back from initial phone call. i gave them insuranse info ..they said they would call back that afternoon... got a call 2 and a half weeks later to let me know my insurance was ok... over a month to get the ball rolling and then wanted me to wait another two weeks for an appointment ... the WORST i've ever dealt with

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

My 19 year old daughter went for an intial visit with Dr Kher. The dr said she needed to talk to me (her mother) to get more background. I called and scheduled an appt for 2 weeks later. 2 days later we get a letter stating that she could not help us and that the appt was canceled! No explanation as to why. No recommendation as to who might be better able to help. I definately felt as if we had been fleeced. I think this Dr probably has enought patients...but collects the $140 up front initial fee and then just dumps you. A real professional would have explained IN PERSON *why* she did not think she could help, and made a recommendation as to who or what type of dr could help.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Neeta Kher's Credentials

• L T M Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trenton, NJ