Ratings for Dr. Ashok K. Patel

I have been seeing Dr Parel since 1998. With his help I have been able to own my own home and still have the same job for 17 years. Listens to my problems. Good doctor

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Great dr. I have been seeing him for seven years. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I have been going to this doctor for over a year. This office has made my life miserable. Appointments made that the Dr was not in the office, rescheduled. Prescriptions written incorrectly, not calling pharmacy back. Office manager is very rude, condescending, no compassion, and hangs up on you. This is one of the worst offices I have ever been to. Instead of healing whatever mental issues you have, the aggravation in dealing with this office and doctor makes your symptoms worse!! Save yourself a mental breakdown and go to someone else. I am looking in Monmouth county, I'm sure I will find a more professional office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

great doc no problems have been seeing him for 10 years

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

This doctor did not read forwarded history before treating. Patient. poor communicating with staff. poor followup with insurance , pharmacy does not call patients back.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

The Doctor is very unresponsive when asked to verify a new medication to both the pharmancy and insurance company. Am waiting almost two weeks to have him call the insurance company. Would suggest someone should look into his practice.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Wonderful doctor, very caring, kind, and professional, he is one of the best and I have been to several. Would highly recommend him to anyone having problems.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Ashok K. Patel's Credentials

• Arabic

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ