Ratings for Dr. Sunita Sharma

I have never felt so secure with a dentist. Her expertise, ability to explain, calm demeanour and excellent assistant took care of some complicated treatments which became completely stress-free for me. Highly recommended after several years.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Sharma for about twelve years now. I saw her again recently and was again impressed by her caring and gentle manner. She cares about her patients and delivers excellent care in a kind and professional manner. My entire family sees Dr Sharma now. She is wonderful with the kids, and my parents . We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr.Sharma has been seeing me and my entire family for many years. She is kind,gentle, and very knowledgeable. We trust in her work and judgement, and she explains things very clearly to us. The children also love her. She has an excellent way with them.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I was looking for a new dentist & Dr. Sharma's clinic was highly recommended by a colleague. Dr. Sharma & staff are very friendly & extremely helpful. She takes the time to explain everything while doing her work. I hope to have her as my dentist for years to come & would highly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Sharma for over twelve years. She came highly recommended by a friend and colleague. She is very thorough and caring. She takes the time to explain everything . She is great with children and gives an amazing injection! Very gentle! My entire family goes to see Dr Sharma. She is the best dentist we have ever been to.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

went to see the dentist . she treated me like I was wasting her time. rude and arrogant behaviour. did not listen to me and seemed rushed

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Sharma is incredible! She is thoughtful, caring and has a great attitude. Replaced a whole quadrant of my tooth in less than 20 mins! No pain and a few laughs. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Excellent dentist! Very thorough, great bedside manner and a great dentist!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

rude and arrogant dentist. she is all about the money and cares little for patients. i saw her for a tooth ache and will not be going back.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Fantastic. Very knowledgeable and does good work fast. excellent bedside manners and listens to you rather then resorting to the tried and true un-listening dentist mantra of "well you should floss more often"had a filling done and she was more then willing to go with ether a white composite filling or a silver filling and wanted to insure my choice was fully informed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014