Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Rich

Dr. Rich is kind, compassionate, and clinically excellenent. I needed to have my thyroid removed and had no idea how much it's removal and the subsequent medication that I now have to take daily to replace the thyroid hormone would affect my mental health. Dr. Rich has helped me through a very difficult time. He also helped me find an excellent endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Rich Has been very important in my health well being, very knowledgeable listens well, and is a calm caring person

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Seems to be medicated himself.Gave me drug sample to help my depression.I mentioned I didn't want to be hospitalized ever again,then he said I didn't realize you where hospitalized.He was my Dr. at the hospital,took the meds back and said those could make you manic,knew it was time to find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

I only saw him once. I moved to Reno and needed to find a new doctor. He was not helpful and I was VERY unimpressed. I was very upset at our meeting and he did not even ask me what the matter was. He should stick to writing articles, etc and stop treating patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Philip A. Rich's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1976)