You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hamdi Benfayed

Dr. Benfayed performed arthroscopy on both my knees, one in 2011 and one in 2014. Both procedures made a huge difference in my mobility and pain levels. Communication was excellent with the surgeon. Sheila was very organized both in scheduling the procedures and in setting up the pre-surgical exams so that I could see the surgeon and have my pre-anaesthetic workup completed on the same day since I was coming from a distance. Iwould certainly ask for a referral to this surgeon if I required other orthopedic procedures. Mary DeCaire

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I am totally satisfied with dr. Benfayed. He came and spoke with my husband and I every morning at the hospital. I really appreciate sheila his nurse, she is the nicest person I have meet in a doctors office. Thanks Sheila for being so understanding and helpful. Thanks Lana

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Please do not let this guy touch your knee, he is not a competent Dr. He had made my life a mess as my leg is so much worse, He is over his head and is so difficult to deal with. During my therapy it was apparent that other patients felt the same way. Ask to be referred to John Cameron's office in Toronto, their entire operation is fantastic they know how to operate on joints! That's all they do! Also the ajax therapy program is a joke!!! Please do your homework before you let him touch you!!! I had a knee replacement which had to be redone in 2015.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Had arthroscopy done Oct 9/15. Not quite back to 100% but very close and should be there once post surgery healing done. Great experience from start to finish with Sheila also helping a great deal. Would go back to this surgeon in a second if I have any future problems. My pain from a torn meniscus is totally gone. Some people here complaining of his bedside manner. You people are pathetic and needy. Go on Facebook if you want some pretend friends or chat

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

i had him to both my knees in two years and had no problem with him,, he is not a talker about other things but if you want a friend, go find someone else otherwise he was very good to me

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr Hamdi Benfayed did surgery on my sisters ankle. He put metal plates in her ankle and within 2 weeks it became infected. The office was not prompt about calling my sister to have the metal plate taken out when it was suppose to. She got a major infection that you could smell it was so bad. My sister passed away a few weeks later. I blame this on the doctor for not following up and taking the metal plate out on time. The death report said one of the reasons was infection due to the metal in her foot, which led to more complications. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted February 23, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Benfayed operated on my right knee twice. In Jan 2014 he performed a scope and recommended a total knee replacement which I had in Oct. 2014. Dr Benfayed is an excellent, caring surgeon. I highly recommend him. He has a very professional and competent assistant (Sheila) who helps in so many ways. Dr. Benfayed explained everything in detail honestly and answered every question I put to him. I am totally satisfied with the treatment I received. Thank you Dr. Benfayed and thank you Sheila for all your help.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I was most pleased wit hDr. benfayed who was professional and informative but I was impressed with his nurse/secretary (Sheila) who was extremely professional and pleasant. Having a nurse like Sheila, must surely makes Dr. Benfayed work life that much easier.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Benfayed replaced my L hip in sept 2010 and my R hip in March 2013...both operations were a complete success and he was a life saver for me because he realized how bad my hip was both times and got me in for surgery in amazing fast times where all others I pleaded with wanted 6 months to a year wait. He made the time and is totally professional, friendly and checked in every morning during his morning jog post op...I would and do recommend him highly to anyone I can and have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Hamdi Benfayed's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benfayed performed arthroscopy on both my knees, one in 2011 and one in 2014. Both procedures made a huge difference in my mobility and pain levels. Comm..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am totally satisfied with dr. Benfayed. He came and spoke with my husband and I every morning at the hospital. I really appreciate sheila his nurse, she is t..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Please do not let this guy touch your knee, he is not a competent Dr. He had made my life a mess as my leg is so much worse, He is over his head and is so diff..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had arthroscopy done Oct 9/15. Not quite back to 100% but very close and should be there once post surgery healing done. Great experience from start to finish w..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had him to both my knees in two years and had no problem with him,, he is not a talker about other things but if you want a friend, go find someone else oth..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hamdi Benfayed did surgery on my sisters ankle. He put metal plates in her ankle and within 2 weeks it became infected. The office was not prompt about calli..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benfayed was kind, courteous and knowledgable. Our appointments with him went very well and I highly recommend him .....from Lisa."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benfayed operated on my right knee twice. In Jan 2014 he performed a scope and recommended a total knee replacement which I had in Oct. 2014. Dr Benfayed i..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was most pleased wit hDr. benfayed who was professional and informative but I was impressed with his nurse/secretary (Sheila) who was extremely professional ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benfayed replaced my L hip in sept 2010 and my R hip in March 2013...both operations were a complete success and he was a life saver for me because he reali..."

October 26, 2014