You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hamdi Benfayed

Had arthroscopy done Oct 9/15. Not quite back to 100% but very close and should be there once post surgery healing done. Great experience from start to finish with Sheila also helping a great deal. Would go back to this surgeon in a second if I have any future problems. My pain from a torn meniscus is totally gone. Some people here complaining of his bedside manner. You people are pathetic and needy. Go on Facebook if you want some pretend friends or chat

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

i had him to both my knees in two years and had no problem with him,, he is not a talker about other things but if you want a friend, go find someone else otherwise he was very good to me

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr Hamdi Benfayed did surgery on my sisters ankle. He put metal plates in her ankle and within 2 weeks it became infected. The office was not prompt about calling my sister to have the metal plate taken out when it was suppose to. She got a major infection that you could smell it was so bad. My sister passed away a few weeks later. I blame this on the doctor for not following up and taking the metal plate out on time. The death report said one of the reasons was infection due to the metal in her foot, which led to more complications. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted February 23, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Benfayed operated on my right knee twice. In Jan 2014 he performed a scope and recommended a total knee replacement which I had in Oct. 2014. Dr Benfayed is an excellent, caring surgeon. I highly recommend him. He has a very professional and competent assistant (Sheila) who helps in so many ways. Dr. Benfayed explained everything in detail honestly and answered every question I put to him. I am totally satisfied with the treatment I received. Thank you Dr. Benfayed and thank you Sheila for all your help.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I was most pleased wit hDr. benfayed who was professional and informative but I was impressed with his nurse/secretary (Sheila) who was extremely professional and pleasant. Having a nurse like Sheila, must surely makes Dr. Benfayed work life that much easier.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Benfayed replaced my L hip in sept 2010 and my R hip in March 2013...both operations were a complete success and he was a life saver for me because he realized how bad my hip was both times and got me in for surgery in amazing fast times where all others I pleaded with wanted 6 months to a year wait. He made the time and is totally professional, friendly and checked in every morning during his morning jog post op...I would and do recommend him highly to anyone I can and have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Benfayed was very knowledgable and very courteous when he dealt with me. From the first time I walked into his office, right through my surgery and the after care. He answered all my questions and walked me through everythihg he was doing step by step. I could not ask for a better surgeon to look after me. I was very pleased with his service.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

He gets a D- for bedside manner, that's a fact. But he has done arthroscopy on both my knees, and it helped both times. He is not a friendly guy, but explained what I needed to know, answered my questions. I'm not looking for a best bud here, I just want to be pain free, and he did that... twice.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

I fell off of a ladder back on May 7 2009 and was taken to Ajax hospital. Dr Benfayed examined me and told me that i had a bad break and nothing more but i needed surgery.Dr benfayed told me that he was going to fit me with an external fixation (external too me is outside) so the surgery was done and when iwoke up i had a steel rod through my heel a rod screwed into my shin and one screwed into the top of my foot(that was not cool).Then a couple of weeks later i went in for a second surgery were he took those things out of me then put plates and screws in. to make a very long story short this man done 2 surgeries that he shouldn't have because the man didn't have the knowledge to take care of my breaks.NOW I AM IN FEAR OF LOSING MY LEG ALL THANKS TO THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR. HE SHOULD HAVE HIS LICENSE TAKEN AWAY.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

Dr. Hamdi Benfayed's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had arthroscopy done Oct 9/15. Not quite back to 100% but very close and should be there once post surgery healing done. Great experience from start to finish w..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had him to both my knees in two years and had no problem with him,, he is not a talker about other things but if you want a friend, go find someone else oth..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hamdi Benfayed did surgery on my sisters ankle. He put metal plates in her ankle and within 2 weeks it became infected. The office was not prompt about calli..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benfayed was kind, courteous and knowledgable. Our appointments with him went very well and I highly recommend him .....from Lisa."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benfayed operated on my right knee twice. In Jan 2014 he performed a scope and recommended a total knee replacement which I had in Oct. 2014. Dr Benfayed i..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was most pleased wit hDr. benfayed who was professional and informative but I was impressed with his nurse/secretary (Sheila) who was extremely professional ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benfayed replaced my L hip in sept 2010 and my R hip in March 2013...both operations were a complete success and he was a life saver for me because he reali..."

October 26, 2014