Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Madow

After fourteen short minutes, he did not even know half my story. I cannot believe he is legally able to shyster $400 for this joke. Do NOT waste your time if you need anything but pills.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Does not take insurance, but provided complete receipt. All I had to do was mail it to my insurance company. Very knowledgable, stays up-to-date on current research, makes himself available during crisis periods. Excellent staff. Sees you promptly. Works with primary care physician and family therapist to provide integrated treatment. Unlike previous psychiatrists I have seen, listens to me and respects my opinion. I've seen about 5 different psychiatrists in Las Vegas area -- he is the best by far.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

This doctor works for the patient instead of the insurance company. Not inexpensive but worth it.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Very knowledgeable on variety of treatment options for my complicated case. Willing to see me frequently as we worked on what the best medication mix was correct. Very caring.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Michael R. Madow's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)