Ratings for Dr. Harvey A. Shub

Don't know how he can get a 4.0 rating.I think he enjoys seeing people in pain. Please do not use this doctor.

Submitted August 4, 2014

terrible doctor. he gave me a prostate exam with the door open and my rear end pointing towards the door. while I was bent over, a female staff member from the office can in and shuffled papers around. it was happening behind me but was able to turn around enough to see. where I work, another man had the exact same experience. Doctor Shub did surgery on me and that went fine.

Submitted July 28, 2014

DR HARVEY SHUB IS BACK HE IS WITH THE CRC GROUP PLEASE CALL AND ASK FOR APPOINTMENT WITH DR HARVEY SHUB THE REAR ADM BACK WE ARE SO EXCITED THAT WE HEARD HE WAS COMING BACK JUST CONFIRMED JUST SAW HIS FACEBOOK HE TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME I ONLY HOPE HE CAN DO SAME FOR YOU GOD BLESS DR HARVEY SHUB

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Without a doubt saved my life 4 years ago, a true humanitarian and leading edge pioneer in colo/rectal surgery advancements.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

I had a recurrence of a cancer and this doctor's first suggestion was to do a colostomy, when I said no he said a resection with revision and insisted I could have no radiation (I previously had radiation for initial lesion). He was totally wrong, I spoke with my radiation oncologist who stated I most certainly could have had more radiation. Turns out all I needed was someone knowledgable because I only needed local laser surgery. Had I not questioned this doctor I would now have a permanent colostomy for nothing!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

your kindness meant so much -- thank you--special appreciation for extending my life by doing a good job on me

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Shub has been a wonderful doctor in every way. He has wonderful bedside manners an has taken care of myself and trhee other family members ,If it wasnt for Dr. Shub they probably would not be living today

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

I had been hearing for years about how Dr. Shub was "the BEST there is" not knowing that I also would need him one day! I was in need of a surgeon & immediate attention, rushed to the Hospital and seen by who else than... Dr. Shub as well as a hand full of other doctors! After they diagnosed me the the nurse told me Dr. Shub had gone home & there was a new Doctor on the floor! To my suprise, hours before my surgery (on a Holiday) Dr. Shub was still in the hospital lined up for my case!!! If it wasnt for Dr. Shub, I might not be alive today!!! The rumor is true... "HES THE BEST THERE IS". He passionate, friendly, well versed, funny and (best of all) makes small incisions. His "Follow up" was amazing also, he really cares about his patients well being!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Without the care of Dr. Harvey Shub, myself and my brother surely would not be here today. Although we both had different medical problems, they were at the extreme end and a lesser surgeon would not have been able to handle it as well as Dr. Shub. I truly owe him my life. My best friend has also used Dr. Shub's services to reverse his use of a colostomy bag after many other surgeons told him he would have to live with it for life. I can't help but noticing that someone else posted a negative comment about Dr. Shub and I have to think that this person must have mistakenly visited a Colo-Rectal Surgeon when they should have been seeking psychiatric care. Thank you again Dr. Shub!

Dr. Harvey A. Shub's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1971)