Ratings for Dr. C.M. Goddard

Friendly, understanding, knowledgable,trustworth. A good man(docter) to have here on the Coast.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Godard is caring, thorough, knowledgeable and tech savvy. In short, the kind of MD we need in the fast paced tech world we live in now. Last week, I had an appt. with Dr. Goddard to complete a form /letter so I could return to work. He charged the organization requesting the information. Dr. Goddard took a lot of time to conduct a thorough interview; I was astonished by his lettr. I've had some excellent GPs, but never had an MD who was able to grasp my issues and articulate them so well in writing. I don't know how large Dr. Goddard's patient caseload is, but judging by how busy his office is; I can only assume it's overwelming. Individuals, including me need to have patience with their doctors as they are on "overload." The last thing we want is them burning out faster than shooting stars.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Listened to me when top specialists wouldn't and gave me operation that was sorely needed. I probably saw ten specialists who wouldn't listen to me. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Very efficient, helpful and quick. Answered all my questions and was not judgemental.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

He is an amazing Doctor!! Very knowledgeable and he seems to care.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Wonderful doctor , very helpful and understanding. He assured me of the concerns and treatment .

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007