Ratings for Dr. Katherine K. Feinstein

I didn't choose Dr. Feinstein. She was automatically chosen for me at the hospital because I delivered early and did not have time to choose a healthcare provider. At this time, I was trying to leave my abusive partner and find a safe place for my baby and I. When we were at her office, him being the controlling and vindictive person he was, he started gently and forlornly telling the Doctor how terrible it was that I didn't feed our baby, that I was "out of control" angry last night when he took our 2-day old baby out all evening til midnight. I was livid at these lies and accusations. Yes, against my approval, he snuck her out of the house and took her out all night without my breast milk. The more ridiculous thing? Dr. Feinstein BELIEVED his every word and looked at me with disgust, like "how can I starve my baby". When she and her assistant left the room, they shook his hand, said "bye" and completely ignored me like I was the "horrible mother".

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Katherine Feinstein did not diagnose my first child's failure to thrive even though I had called her and the office numerous times. Finally I had to switch pediatricians and the new one told me the problem and how to fix it.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

We love our doctor. Dr Feinstein has been helpful and kind to my husband, our daughter and me. She has never been condescending, rude, short, uncaring. She has always addressed all of our issues in a clear and professional manner. Dr Feinstein interacts with our child in a way that she can relate. Our 3 year old daughter loves to go to the doctor because of Dr Feinstein. Her staff member(receptionist), Sylvia, on the other hand is horrible- on many times she has been rude to me or other parents both in person and over the phone. She has given me false information and/or scheduled my daughter to be seen for only one issue when I had made the appointment for more than one thing. If you can get past her abrasive and unconcerned nature and get back to Dr Feinstein, I believe you will be very satisfied with the service she provides. GREAT WITH KIDS!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Katherine K. Feinstein's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in El Cajon, CA