Ratings for Dr. Bob Van Horlick

I went to see this doctor because I was exhausted and my allergies were bothering me. I found him to be not helpful. He is a chiropractor, and charged me a lot of money in supplements, which I found didn't work. I find him to be an egomaniac, his personality has a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I went to see this doctor because I had heard he had full spectrum lights for seasonal affected disorder. I am very overweight and he told me right off that he could really help me lose the weight. Anyone could lose weight if they could follow the very expensive supplement and reduced variety of foods regime he prescribed. He doesn't understand eating disorders at all and the only thing that was lighter was my wallet. Fortunately, we have a couple of ND's here that are very good with eating disorders and the emotional and health issues related to them and I'm finally getting somewhere.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

I'm stunned no one has mentioned how much your bill will be when you walk out of this guys office. Maybe it was just me, but over eight visits in a year there wasn't a single time I left without paying almost $500 for supplements. Finally I went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

This man knows his stuff. I am not a patient of his, but a nursing student who was lucky enough to attend a speech of his he offered to do at the college. He's a fight fire with fire sort of guy. I like his thinking.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

First started seeing Bob when two internists could not identify or diagnose what was going on. Bob cured me in two visits, after three to four months of seeing the other doctors. Thanks Bob. Also has helped every member of my immediate family, i.e. Your the best.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Bob is simply the best!! He's everything you could ever want in a doctor. I never once felt like I was being rushed out (like what many doctors do). He is knowledgable and well-spoken. He cares about his patients and they know it. He heals the sick. He finds out the reasons behind the illness. He is what everyone should have in a doctor. I moved away and now I truly miss this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

I met you a few times in kitimat when you came into the store, and i could tell you were really easy going and great to talk too. hope to see you again this summer grocery shopping.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

DR BOB SAVED MY LIFE! WHEN THE DOCTORS COULDNT FIND ANYTHING WRONG?DR BOB TOOK THE TIME TO RUN A FEW SIMPLE TESTS!HA YOU OTHER DRS. IT WASNT IN MY HEAD!! AND HIS STAFF IS SUPER AS WELL! I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND HIM, AND I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES!THANKYOU DR.BOB

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007