Ratings for Dr. Bruce Baptie

Best vet ever! He's been the veterinarian for 4 of my canines now and has always been very engaged in the treatment and caring of all their needs. He was not only sensitive to the critical condition and needs of one of my pets but was also sensitive to the families emotional position as well. Too bad he isn't an M.D.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I think this man may be related to Doctor Doolittle. My dogs love him, I think they are on to something.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I was so pleased to see Dr. Bapties name here. I agree with the first comment. He is an excellent veterinarian, very patient, explains everything and has a great way with our dog. We could not be happier.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr.Baptie is a veternary and I thought that he deserved to be on this website.. He is a fabulous vet and is awesome with pets of all kinds. I know this site may only cater to "humans", however our four (or two) legged friends need attention as well.. and he has been absolutely fantastic to us (and our dog!!) He has an awesome bedside manner and he always takes the time to sit and listen to any question you may have. He will take phone enquiries and always makes you and your pet feel important. If you don't already have a vet for your pet, you should consider seeing Bruce.. I couldn't imagine taking my dog to anyone else!! Way to go Bruce!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007