Ratings for Dr. Scott Forsyth

Incredibly caring doctor who listens to his patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

sometimes getting appointments is difficult. has one staff at the counter.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I am 77 year old patient with Atrial Fibrilation and in Jan 2013 I went to see Dr.Forsythe as I wasn't feeling well. He sent me for a complete blood count and an EKG -results were all normal- he sent me for an Ultrasound to check my gall bladder. The result was that I had an abdominal aorta aneurysm. He sent me for a Catscan and arranged for me to see Dr.Randy Moore (cardiovascular surgeon) in March and the AAA repair was a success.If Dr. Forsythe had not persevered in trying to establish what my problem was- I don't believe that I would be here today typing this e-mail. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I have been a patient of Scott for 6 years now. Scott is very personable he has given me great proactive health test advice which motivates me to follow through on what to do. Scott provides excellent service and his clinic is very friendly; organized and punctual.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Forsyth is a very caring doctor. He takes the time to listen and does not rush throught the appointment (hence the punctuality rating). Dr. Forsyth acts as a partner, with his patients, in developing and maintaining good health especially if you are a patient with chronic illnesses.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr Forsyth is a very good Doctor. Spends a lot of time with his patients (which unfortunately also make his appointment times run late). He is very knowledgeable, professional and is a kind man.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Dr.Forsyth is an exceptional person and a great family doctor. We are very happy to have someone so caring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr Forsyth is very kind and helpful, actually takes the time to listen to your concerns and offers very good advice and the proper recommendations/referrals. He cares for all of his patients and does not rush appointments. He is without a doubt the best family physician I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Forsyth is a humanatarian forth right, a gentle, caring individual. A great listner, funny and Awesome photographer. It is because of his insight into taking beautiful pictures I call him my mentor. (guess who)? rofl. Between him and his wife they make a great team and even though they are not taking any new patients, I hope that people get the opportunity to have the same great qualities as these two do.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

very good,will keep him too. Him and his wife [Dr Arcaga] make a great team. We are very happy to have them as our family doctors.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

• Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options