Ratings for Dr. Richard Egolf

Dr egolf is great. I've been seeing him for almost 15 years; I now drive almost 2 hours just to get to my appointments. The appointments are mostly on time. The longest I've waited recently was about 10 mins. I've never had issues talking to him. He always listens and is respectful. If I don't understand what he means, he will always explain it.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr.Richard Egolf Is the Best Dr. I Love Everything about him .. He is Patient ..Caring .. I have so much pain with broken back for years & Years . Does not push meds at all .. He will get to know you & look very hard into who & what you need . Always there for His Patience ...Hugs Hugs

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Egolf is fantastic. I went in to the ER near midnight with a leg infection, blood samples were taken after midnight. Dr. Egolf called me the next morning to discuss results and adjust my medication. He is known for visiting his patients in hospital is not afraid to call on a colleague with expertise in an area. He is a model for what a GP should be.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I met him in hopes of having him as new GP. I suffer from chronic pain/fibromyalgia/osteoarthritis and need pain management suggestions/ medication. He did not have suggestions and would not prescribe anything. No help, just looked at me like I was looking for drugs but I wasn't asking for narcotics just suggestions of any sort. He wouldn't hear me and asked why I was there. Didn't care about my file or medical history/ reasons for the pain, or car accident. I left feeling really sore, judged and sad. Bad experience, feel bad for anyone going to him for actual addiction issues. My mom goes to him and loves him. I hope I never have to see him again. Still looking for a GP

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Egolf has been our family Doc for 18 years. He is a gentle man with an excellent bedside manor. He is careful about prescribing on the one hand but will never leave a problem unresolved on the other. All the office staff are pleasant and willing to problem solve. Lovely people all around.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Our family has been coming to Dr. Richard Egolf for 17 years now. We feel very lucky to have him. Dr.Egolf has such a gentle manner. He has great empathy as well, as very up to date medical knowledge. He has treated all our family members with much respect, and he listens very well. His staff are genuine, and very pleasant to deal with. Recently, my husband was very ill and was on medical leave for 10 months. Dr. Egolf was very efficient and thorough. He did regular follow ups and left no stone unturned. My husband has returned to work, in part, as a result of all the supportive measures Dr.Egolf set in motion. Thank you Dr.Egolf! Gratefully, Suzan, Lindy & Kiera W.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I am relatively new to Dr. Egolf. He has been nothing short of wonderful. He is kind and compassionate, takes time to listen and makes me feel validated. I am grateful to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Egolf is personable and effective. He has an excellent manner with kids and babies. He considers the patient as a whole person, and includes mental, physical, and emotional health in his assessment. He has effectively helped members of my family with a wide range of medical concerns.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

We have been clients of Dr.Egolf for 16 years. Our entire family with various health needs & challenges, have found our doctor; supportive, investigative, helpful & encouraging. Personally, I have found my doc very empathetic. I am grateful to Dr.Egolf and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Egolf has consistently been thorough, diplomatic, and encouraging. I like the way he covers the bases and 'listens' to what we have to say about our concerns, and offers alternatives for us to consider.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015