Ratings for Dr. Iskander D. Enikeev

A good specialist, very cheerful, with him to be calm, you can trust this person, pleasant in communication, exceeded all expectations, fully arranged as a specialist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

satisfied with his service. fast, professional, convenient

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I know this doctor: attentive, polite, benevolent. He was treated to her for pneumonia, received many useful tips. Thank her very much!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Down to earth, sincere, and nonjudgmental , Dr. Iskander Enikeev helped me to change my life from feeling stuck in destructive behavior to becoming a vibrant, happy, strong woman. I am grateful and would absolutely recommend him to anyone seeking a change in their lives!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Attention to details.non judgemental Good listener. Works well for me

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Iskander Yenikeyev is a true professional and a brilliant psychotherapist. My daughter had a severe depression and we did not know what to do. Dr. Enikeev completely cured her and now she is healthy and happy. Very comfortable and inexpensive treatment conditions.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

One of the best psychiatrists I had the chance to work with. Honest, knowledgeable and reliable. A great human being!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent! Great attention to details, thorough, private and understanding. Very convenient with insurance.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Depression is quite an awful infirmity one would ever encounter as a youth. I've suffered from occasional depression caused by my work schedule and horrible life experiences. Dr. Iskander D. Enikeev has been helpful throughout the entire process of my rehabilitation. After months of medication and systematic therapy, I'm now almost at 100% regarding my mental health, with the zeal to push on in life. I can't thank Dr. Iskander enough for providing a lasting solution to this ailment.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Wonderful, kind man. Understanding and listens thoughtfully. Doesn't rush you in your appointment.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Iskander D. Enikeev's Credentials

• Kazan State Med Inst, Kazan, Russia (Grad. 1980)