Ratings for Dr. Iskander D. Enikeev

Most likely good reviews are fake. Please read reviews for this doctor on Zocdoc and also on yelp for Downtown Psychiatric Group. I made an appt with this IN-NETWORK doctor but when I came to the office, I was told I will be seen by a nurse practitioner. Then they lied and told me I had to pay "a co-pay that I have for mental health services". I said that I don't have a co-pay. They said that I don't understand my policy and they called my insurance prior my visit. Then I called my insurance right in the office who verified that I don't have a co-pay. I gave the phone to the receptionist and she told the insurance representative that I misunderstood everything. When I hang up, the receptionist continued that I needed to pay a co-pay. On top of that, when you fill out the forms, there is a form that you will be responsible for anything that insurance doesn't pay them. So basically if they submit $400 and the insurance pays $200, you are now legally responsible for the remaining. The receptionist also lied to me that I couldn't pay with an HSA card "because I reached my deductible". This is complete nonsense. When I was on the call with my insurance they also said that HSA card is to pay for medical services. Even if I reached my deductible or maximum deductible per year or whatever, if I have money on that card I can pay for anything medical. I told that to receptionist but then she quickly switched to the idea that they don't accept HSA cards at all. This office is a total SCAM. They play on the factor that many people don't understand their policies, make up information and overcharge you for what you are not supposed to pay. I filed a complaint against this unethical scammy business.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

A very good doctor, you can trust this person, pleasant in communication, exceeded all expectations, fully arranged as a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr Enikeev is one doctor i owe so much for his help when i had tough time with my life .He has helped me a lot and he's highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I felt that Dr. Iskander Enikeev really listened to me and understands my concerns. He's helped me to obtain better clarity around the issues that I am facing and has helped me to develop my own ability to deal with it. I have no hesitation recommending him as an excellent therapist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Wonderful experience in the hands of Dr enikeev ,One of the best i have ever encounter in a very long while.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Enikeev is a professional with great skill and he's always willing to listen to you.He'll also call you even after your session with him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I've been coming here for a while now. I normally see Irina Ryvkyn, whom I find very pleasant however this time she wasn't available so I was told I could see someone else. I saw Dr. Baranavski and he was also very kind and caring. All the doctors here are very sweet and easy to connect with.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

The front desk staff is very nice and welcoming. Dr.Enikeev is knowledgeable and always available to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

A good specialist, very cheerful, with him to be calm, you can trust this person, pleasant in communication, exceeded all expectations, fully arranged as a specialist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

satisfied with his service. fast, professional, convenient

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Iskander D. Enikeev's Credentials

• Kazan State Med Inst, Kazan, Russia (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med