Ratings for Dr. Jose J. Cueto

Very happy with my experience and trust ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Muy pocas veces se topa uno con doctores tan amables y accesibles como el doctor josé Cueto y lo que más me gustó que es bilingüe y eso es indispensable por que si hay dudas o inquietudes el te las contesta eficientemente y por eso yo no sólo de doy 5 estrellas ,le daría una valoración de mil si se pudiera ,,,yo lo recomiendo !!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Unexpected pregnancy just after switching insurance from Kaiser to Sutter - thankfully, had 2 coworkers who HIGHLY recommended Dr. C. He is superior compared to my last OBGYNs. Extraordinary doctor from his knowledge to geniune and sincere bedside manner. Also, enjoy his brand of humor and personality (he can be very blunt and "tell it like it is" which I appreciate - if you're ultra reserved, he may not be the best match for you). Overall, he truly cares and his staff is friendly and helpful. Doesn't push c-sections, works with YOUR needs and desires, and ultimately what's best for you and baby. Also, I have a rare pain condition called vestibulitis (severe vaginal pain) and past OBGYNs didn't know how to help or would look at me blankly during exams. First visit to Dr. C, told him about my condition, and he knew excatly what I was referring to and has treated patients successfully - he's very well rounded and will certainly keep him as my OBGYN.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Kind, caring, proffessional yet down to earth, great bedside manner. I was scared to the procedure but Dr. Cueto and his assistant made me feel so at ease and comfortable- almost happy about it- and it was totally painless!! Such a nice doctor! Have been to many different doctors- he is TOPS!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

After 2 miscarriages, I wanted an OB who cared about my health. Dr C was highly recommended by 3 of my close friends, and I have not regretted going to him. He cares about how I'm doing, is punctual, answers all my questions, has excellent bedside manner, has a great sense of humor and is very professional. I have recommended him to a couple friends and they love him too.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I am so happy I found this doctor. I chose him based on online reviews. I have had 3 miscarriages in a row all of which happened at about 4 wks. Unlike my previous OB, Dr. Cueto was willing to try other methods to help maintain my pregnancy. I am now 10 weeks pregnant. He is so caring and intelligent and he really listens. Even my husband, who is very hard to please really likes him a lot. I will never switch OBs again!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I'm about to have my baby, and this man... I wish he was my doctor for everything.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Jose J. Cueto's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my experience and trust ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"

May 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I always thought I never wanted a male Gynecologist but I was proven wrong by Dr. Cueto! He is an amazing doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone!"

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Muy pocas veces se topa uno con doctores tan amables y accesibles como el doctor josé Cueto y lo que más me gustó que es bilingüe y eso es indispensable por que..."

September 12, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jose" to "Jose J."

October 20, 2013