Dr. James Mirabile

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Mirabile

Do not have him do an Ablation if you still have period's. I'm messed up Thanks to his Ablation he did in 2016. Ive had infections ,my PH is off and now if I want the pain to stop I will have to get off my Pellets or have my Uterus removed ( Uterus is scared and stuck together) . Yes I got a second optionand that's the only reason I know what's going on. I was also getting my Pellet's there as well and ran into nothing but nonsense. I changed Doctors for the Pellet's a Year ago and have had no problems with the Doctor I have now. I feel butchered and that Dr Mirabile is out to make a profit instead of providing good health care. I have had nothing but problem's sense I got that Oblation . I hope this helps

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Great care in a really beautiful office. The front desk staff manages so well and is a great start to a doctor’s office. I can say I have the best gynecologist in the area and I have been with him for 21 years since the birth of my first baby to menopause now! There’s no better office in the area than this.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Best bedside manner and best menopausal care around!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Great experience at this office which caters to health and wellness. Concept is great with gynecology and cosmetics all in one. Physician shows he cares and my questions are always answered. Been seeing him for 11 years and never disappointed in staff or services offered. Office is modern and well kept. They give so much information to the patient. His website is so educational too!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Great caring physician with compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Excellent bedside manner! Nurses care and overall practice is best in it's class!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Changed my life completely with the use of natural hormones. Wished I had gone sooner.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Around 1997-98 I was tired of the usual hormone replacement and I was referred by a friend and also my on primary care physician to Dr Mirabile. My first appointment, I knew I was in good hands. I have been to many doctors in my 62 years and he is my first male Dr that takes time to visit and explain what is going on in my body and offer options. His staff is wonderful, I go monthly for hormone injections and they are always professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Couldn't have found a better choice to manage my health. Wonderful office with first class service. Very up to date and has a bedside manner beyond all others.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Worth waiting the time I did for my appointment. Had not been cared for correctly with hormones by my other physician who relied on my dosage from the pharmacy and not on how I felt. Within 2 visits I was doing great and my life returned to normal. No problems now for 7 months! Use him also for primary care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. James Mirabile's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to Mirabile M.D. Beauty, Health and Wellness, your one-stop shop for total wellness. James Mirabile, M.D. founded this center on the realization that patients’ issues are often interrelated. By combining MedCosmetic, Medi-Weightloss®, bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, laser treatment and gynecology services (formerly For Women Only) into one convenient center, we are able to offer patients a synergistic approach to medical aesthetics, weight loss, hormone therapy and gynecological treatment. Dr. Mirabile and his team understand that fibroids, depression, hormone deficiency, migraines or weight issues can be as debilitating as acne, unsightly hair growth, rosacea or wrinkles. Our state-of-the-art facility, located at I-435 and Roe in Overland Park, KS serves the entire Kansas City metropolitan area. We look forward to meeting you soon.

• English

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• Super Doctors Hall of Fame