Ratings for Dr. Michael Maggio

Dr. Maggio has been my doctor for thirty years. When I first went to him, he discovered an MVP problem that was overlooked by other doctors. He struck me as very insightful. He has always been conservative in prescribing antibiotics, which is a good sign. He is quick to refer to a specialist if necessary. He has always taken the time to answer my questions. When my wife or I have been ill, he sees us that day. He seems to be active in mentoring students at the area medical college.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

My doctor for 15 years. Very thorough. Answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Husband complained of intestinal distress. Dr. said he had an intestinal flora problem- did nothing. Sent him on his way AFTER he told him that he was fat and needed to lose weight and work out more. Turns out that he has had a smoldering intestinal infection for 2 1/2 years. Did I add that when my husband was trying to discuss symptoms with him that he walked out of the room on him? Bad bad bad. He also "removed" a mole on me-- what he did was to split it in half. Now I need to have plastic surgery to remove it completely. He has a horrible bedside manner. Told my husband he didn't understand why he would want to run a marathon-- that it's dumb to do. (Tells him to exercise then tells him it's stupid to run a marathon. Hmmmm.) Run like the wind from this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2005

Dr. Michael Maggio's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Stow, OH