Ratings for Dr. Leon Stern

I would certainly never recommend this so-called professionl'a services to any person that I cared for. I do not know how to say this but this man spent more time studying my chest than analyzing my mind. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

DO NOT GO to this Doctor if you have any real problem. This doctor treats only healthy people. As soon as real depression comes to you - he will find any reason not to treat you. I'm deeply sorry for all people, who's trying to get help from this "so called " doctor. The waiting line in his office is huge, because the main people his treats are Medicaid clients, who barely speak English and will never complain about anything. DO NOT GO TO THIS " DOCTOR ".

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Amazing doctor. After visiting several psychiatrists, I came to Leon Stern. He is very attentive and professional. He prescribed me correct medications which really helped me

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Leon Stern's Credentials

• Kaunas Med Inst, Kaunas, Lithuania (Fn: 616-01) (Grad. 1971)