Ratings for Dr. Nabil Maloka

Do not visit this "doctor", somehow he has a problem with referring patients to specialists. I have waited for 2 weeks to only find that he DID NOT place a referral for me as promised. What an incompetent doctor, patients suffer for weeks just because they visited this idiot. Read other reviews here and you will many others having the same issue.

Submitted April 20, 2017

He is the most appallingly incompetent doctor I have ever had the experience of meeting. Had absolutely no idea how to diagnose a simple concern I had. He didn't even run any diagnostic tests other than to simply look at my throat. Absolutely appalling that this man is allowed to practice medicine at all.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

He can only read English like apoor grade 2 student, pointing his finger to each word as he slowly reads it. Gives me the impression that he does not read notes on previous appointments or if he even made notes.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I have been to Beddington Clinic several times over the past few years. It is generally a very busy clinic. In Dr. Maloka took the time to listen to my complains, as well as my husband's complains. He also followed up on us. I am quite satisfied with his services.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Professionalism and responsibility are the skills we should AT LEAST expect from doctors. However, do not expect neither one from this doctor. Do not waste your time and go to someone who deserves your patience.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

He is one of the worst doctors i have ever seen i had a broken hand many years ago and cant mive my tumb so i went to see the doctor he sent me for x-rays and when he got the results called me back in to tell me that my hand hurts because it was broken forgetting that i went to see him for my tumb and had no pain so he said there is nothing that can be done and left

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

He is not a Doctor he is nothing.....I have more services with my vet for my dog. This guy has to be remove from the physician list in Alberta.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Maloka for many (unhappy) years. Last week when I asked him to follow through on his commitment to send me to a specialist, he back pedaled and when I expressed frustration with the problem I was having he got accusatory and defensive. He has no recollection of any of the things his has put on my file nor does he read his own notes. I dread having to go see him again after our last encounter as he is clearly not an advocate for patient care if he wants to try to belittle patients and make them feel bad about things he has refereed patients to to take better care of their health. It makes me question our licensing process in Alberta and the role of the Alberta College of Physicians and Surgeons that people like this get to and continue to provide pseudo medical care. Dr. Maloka is a dreadful doctor and has zero people skills.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

When even the clinic staff understand that people don't want to see him if he's on rotation in the clinic, you know something is amiss. He's an incompetent doctor who lacks even the basics of a medical education.

Submitted September 15, 2014

"Doctor" Maloka wrongfully diagnosed my mother earlier this week with COPD and pnuemonia. She was given an inhalor and antibiotics that she should NOT have been given, as they contain ingredients that she is severely allergic to. Had she continued taking these medications and not seen her regular GP she could have ended up in hospital due to intestinal twisting, as well as other complications. DO NOT see this so called Doctor. It turns out my mother has a simple bronchial infection, and due to the antibiotics that Dr. Maloka prescribed, she cannot use any other antibiotics until the current ones are out of her system. I am NOT impressed.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013