Ratings for Dr. Georgia Savvidou

DR. Savvidou is the best doctor ever. She cares about her patients far beyond any doctor that I have had dealings with. She is well respected in her community and by other doctors that I have had dealings with in hospitals. She is very knowledgable and is good at thinking outside the box in order to get her patients the best care possible. I would not consider her candidness rude most people would appreciate it excpet for these extremely sensitive people who have rate her as such. Words cannot describe what a great Doctor she is and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is what a great doctor should be, she truely is amazing and I hope she 's around for may years to come as she has so much to offer as a doctor and as a human being. She is also very good with Children and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

The best doctor I have ever been with. She knows what she is talking about and tries to help you out the most she can.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I don't know how I lasted for over 20 years. I would wait for an hour for the first appointment. She would discuss other patients with me and complain about them constantly...truly unethical. I finally stopped complaining about her and did something about it. I have found another Dr. and have never known such care. I finally feel like I'm being taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr Savvidou has been my doctor for many years. She is a very caring doctor who goes above and beyond for her patients. I couldn't help but to read some of these comments and get upset. I never have waited over an hour to see her (which is regular waiting times theses days, in any office) and she has never been rude to me or my family and friends who are all her patients as well. She is thorough in her examinations and I am more than happy to have her as my doctor. People who have only bad things to say or write, must have no lives because people will only have a negative opinion when they themselves are negative. Amazing doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Extremely rude and abrasive. She has her own issues to deal with. Wait time can be more than 2 hours. She lets patients wait in the main waiting room for hours and then calls them in into an examining room where they continue to wait. It would appear that she sees 2 or 3 patients simultaneously, going from one examining room to another. Office and examining rooms are not clean. She is very lackadaisical about reading reports. Her secretary runs the office, the secretary knows everyone by name, I would not be surprised if she also knows their ailments as well. She used to be a pill pusher but she seems to have eased a bit lately.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Personally i think she a wonderful person and her personalty does clash with people who do not understand her. I have been seeing her for about 20yrs and now sadly i think it's time to change doctors. I feel i require more intense help that i feel she is unable to help me with alot of my Physical and emotional health problems. The comments i have read are true to some degree, it does take along time to see her, i waited 3hrs one day with an appointment just for my monthly refills, she does hurry me along most times and i feel that my health concerns are being dismissed. So i'm moving on and will miss her, but i have out grown her and now need a fresh new perspective to my healing and recovery plan....also her secretary is amazing.....

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Worst doc ever... She gossips, she's rude, pushy, abrasive, disrespectful, and doesn't have her head together. I don't understand how this woman is still around.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Savvidou is an example of the best family doctor I have ever seen. She helps my mother so much especially with her pills and doctor's advice. Dr. Savvidou goes above and beyond what doctors do. My mother had a severe heart attack and she is now in the ICU suffering from brain damage. Dr Savvidou has been by my side and my mother's side supporting me through this difficulty and she is doing everything she can to ensure my mother has the best care and the best chance for survival. Dr. Savvidou is a faithful woman, she is empathetic to her patients and their needs and she only wants everyone to be healthy. She is an amazing support for me as I try to keep my mother safe. Dr. Savvidou is an outstanding doctor and I highly recommend her to everyone because she cares about her patients and she does everything she can to help them. Everyone should respect her and listen to her because she knows what she is talking about and she knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

i have been a patient of Dr Savvidou for a long time She very caring and thorough..Unfortunately she tries to help people too much and she deals with very rude people like the previous person. I happened to be there when you were there.and heard the conversation from the next room. Dr Savvidou was trying to explain to your deaf mother and you that she needed to attend the appointment she made with the GI specialist and she or you cancelled .To make sure she does not have colon cancer because of abnormal results. You may have alternate gains by your elderly mother dying but the doctors job is to try and save people.I told Dr. Savvidous secretary my opinion about who you are and I do hope you never get an appointment again in her office. I am appalled by people like you. You should take your mother to your doctor. By the way you could tell from your outlook your character. Stop badmouthing good people.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Extremely rude... Yells at patiants, fowl language, insulted my elderly mother screaming profanities.

Submitted October 29, 2014