Ratings for Dr. Georgia Savvidou

I love Dr. Savvidou...when she retires, I have no idea what I will do..if she moves to Greece, I am going with her..! Dr. Savvidou is caring, and she does not stop at one test, if you need it, you will get it..xo

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Savvidou saved my life. She did not trust a test that came back as negative and insisted on further testing where we then learned it was cancer. If it weren't for her, I would have followed the advise of the radiologist and waited another year - which could have been detrimental. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

The best very caring and serious doctor personality is excellent and also very truthful taking care of people in reality meeting their needs.All the bad comments about her are coming from people who they know what they have and what they suffer from.As for speed in service the best when you go to the doctor is not a taxi driver or ows you special treatment for your complexities.Everybody waits all over the world in everything. The worst is that she is accused that she doesn't singh off documents that are bogus and fraudelent I hope we had more doctors like you Georgia everybody trying to become disable these days and collect money good job kick them out.Thank you again for your Services you are true doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

She is a very caring person and a good professional. Yes sometimes is a long wait to see her but is better to wait for a good doctor to see you and take care of your problem, than go to a doctor who cares only about numbers and not people. I read some good reviews and some bad reviews. For those who say Dr. Savvidou is not a good Doctor. I want those people to were her shoes and try to deal with the patients problems. Doctors deal with a lot of different kind of people. I know Dr. Savvidou since 1989. At the time she was working in another doctors office covering for him while he was on holidays. I took my brother who was visiting in Canada and he had a health problem and the doctors in my country couldn't find what it was. Dr Savvidou new right away what was the problem and she refereed my brother to a specialist who explained the problem to us and put my brother under the right medication. Since then my brother is healthy.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

DR. Savvidou is the best doctor ever. She cares about her patients far beyond any doctor that I have had dealings with. She is well respected in her community and by other doctors that I have had dealings with in hospitals. She is very knowledgable and is good at thinking outside the box in order to get her patients the best care possible. I would not consider her candidness rude most people would appreciate it excpet for these extremely sensitive people who have rate her as such. Words cannot describe what a great Doctor she is and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is what a great doctor should be, she truely is amazing and I hope she 's around for may years to come as she has so much to offer as a doctor and as a human being. She is also very good with Children and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

The best doctor I have ever been with. She knows what she is talking about and tries to help you out the most she can.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I don't know how I lasted for over 20 years. I would wait for an hour for the first appointment. She would discuss other patients with me and complain about them constantly...truly unethical. I finally stopped complaining about her and did something about it. I have found another Dr. and have never known such care. I finally feel like I'm being taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr Savvidou has been my doctor for many years. She is a very caring doctor who goes above and beyond for her patients. I couldn't help but to read some of these comments and get upset. I never have waited over an hour to see her (which is regular waiting times theses days, in any office) and she has never been rude to me or my family and friends who are all her patients as well. She is thorough in her examinations and I am more than happy to have her as my doctor. People who have only bad things to say or write, must have no lives because people will only have a negative opinion when they themselves are negative. Amazing doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Extremely rude and abrasive. She has her own issues to deal with. Wait time can be more than 2 hours. She lets patients wait in the main waiting room for hours and then calls them in into an examining room where they continue to wait. It would appear that she sees 2 or 3 patients simultaneously, going from one examining room to another. Office and examining rooms are not clean. She is very lackadaisical about reading reports. Her secretary runs the office, the secretary knows everyone by name, I would not be surprised if she also knows their ailments as well. She used to be a pill pusher but she seems to have eased a bit lately.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Personally i think she a wonderful person and her personalty does clash with people who do not understand her. I have been seeing her for about 20yrs and now sadly i think it's time to change doctors. I feel i require more intense help that i feel she is unable to help me with alot of my Physical and emotional health problems. The comments i have read are true to some degree, it does take along time to see her, i waited 3hrs one day with an appointment just for my monthly refills, she does hurry me along most times and i feel that my health concerns are being dismissed. So i'm moving on and will miss her, but i have out grown her and now need a fresh new perspective to my healing and recovery plan....also her secretary is amazing.....

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015