Ratings for Dr. Michael Reedijk

He genuinely cares about you. He saved my life and by doing this he is helping the next generations children thrive by making breast cancer more of a survival story than it used to be even though I know there is still so much work to be done. forever thankful to him and Princess Margaret.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Very professional. You know when you are in his care that you are being cared for by one of the best in the world. I am going to go through surgery in a month and everything I have heard about this surgeon is that his professionalism and experience in medicine make him one of Canadas best. I am super unlucky to get cancer so young but I am lucky and my young son is lucky that I am in his care and hopefully come through the other side breastless but with cancer being a thing of the past.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Reedijk is a great surgeon. He took care of my mom and then me for breast cancer. He listens and explains and he is an exceptional surgeon. He is very helpful and I appreciate all that he did for me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

World class! He is everything a top-notch surgical oncologist should be: caring and honest balanced with superior knowledge and a sense of urgency. I became his patient in 2013 for breast cancer and am so grateful for his guidance and expertise. Consider yourself extremely fortunate to be in his care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Simply the best. Any other word is too small in meaning. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

He truly cares for his patients. He made not only myself but also my family feel comfortable and took time to explain everything. I'm extremely grateful to him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Reedijk is a wonderful surgeon, I had a surgery on November 2017, everything went so well, I did not need pain medication after having the surgery. I fell fortunate to have been in Dr. Reedijk care, I found him to be kind, caring and compassionate. T.E.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr Reedijk is the best sergeon at PMH. He is very approachable and understanding to all his patients. I consider myself very lucky to be treated by him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Michael Reedjick is a very talented doctor. His professionalism and great behavior with the patients are top notch. I want to express my gratitude for operating my melanoma. Olimpia Adam.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I will have my PBM on Sep 6. I've met Dr Reedijk only twice, but I think I am ready to put my trust in his hands.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016