Ratings for Dr. Michael Reedijk

I will have my PBM on Sep 6. I've met Dr Reedijk only twice, but I think I am ready to put my trust in his hands.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

As stated over and over again here - Dr. Reedijk is the Very Best Surgeon anyone can ever hope for - He is brilliant and sincerely caring about each and every one of his patients. A blessing to have on your team at PMH :D

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Reedijk is the absolute BEST surgical oncologist you could have. Calm, very knowledgable and truly an expert in this field. He performed my mastectomy and did so with care and expertise. If you have the good fortune to be referred to him take it. Cancer is far too serious a disease to waste your time on anyone who is not exemplary in their field.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Performed a lumpectomy in Oct 2012, was kind and considerate. Very informative and compared to all the other oncologists you'll have to deal with in the process, he's a gem. Once you're on the cancer 'train', where you go right past GO, he at the very least seemed interested and understanding on what seemed like a very scary journey where the other doctors take control of your health like you're their guinea pig. My scar is precision straight by the way, he's got a gift that's for sure. I'm so grateful that he's the doc I now see annually, and if I had to see the other oncologists regularly I would have bailed out of the process for sure.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I had a melanoma removed Aug2013. I had to wait a bit at the appointments...not surprising or unexpected. Dr. Reedijk was approachable and thorough. He explained the procedure well, no surprises. No pain to speak of after the surgery. Staff returned calls promptly. Overall, a good experience. I am sure he has to deal with a lot of difficult situations, fortunately mine was not. I would not want anyone else to look after me in this situation.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

My wife had a mastectomy done 10 years ago and it recurred on the right. Dr. Reedijk took his time as he performed the previous mastectomy. He went over all the options and my wife did want the mastectomy which the best option. Very caring and comforting. I understand other complain he is in a hurry but he does take the time to answer your questions. I would refer him to anyone who has this horrible affliction of breast cancer.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Yes he moves between appointments very quickly but he's the best in the business. Had a lumpectomy to precision, excellent work. Found him to be more empathetic and kind even in a hurry than my female medical oncologist. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

This doctor took the time to explain everything carefully and thoughtfully. Best doctor I have ever had

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

He did an unnecessary mastectomy surgery. Need I say anything else?

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Reedijk is my doctor since 2007 up to the present, he is understanding, easy to talk with, helpful and approachable, I don't have any complain about him because he is really good to me as his patient.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013