Ratings for Dr. Glenn Riekman

Been seeing this clinic for 5+ years. Glenn is great with patients & also staff is great too!! Never have I heard a raised voice nor an ill word towards the staff. We recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

No commitment to what is right for the community. He keeps running off good dentists leaving us with just him. His staff is great but they can't make up for him. When he chooses to work he is most concerned about the profit margin.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Called and got in, thought I'd have to wait weeks..

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He has been my dentist since I was a child, and all my experiences have been great. Staff has been wonderful and very helpful, especially when I got my wisdom teeth out. I was so scared, but they all did a fantastic job!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Wonderful. Any concerns were handled right away. I just won't go any place else.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Best dentist ever. So good with the kids that we recommend all our friends. I was always scared of dentists as a child, but he was very patient with me. You can't even feel when he gives a needle. I'm glad he is our dentist.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Too many complaints to mention! Went with my little brother when he was young to have a cavity filled, he was scared, reikman told him to quit whining grow up or get out of the chair (he was 6). Husband had wisdom teeth pulled, has NO feeling left on the right side of his mouth, no taste there either. Reikman called about us not paying the bill (after we'd allready called repeatedly to complain with no answers, then again explained to him the problem and he ignored it again) when we told him we would NOT pay until this was corrected he stopped sending the bill. Funny how such a big bill goes away when major damage has been done to someone?? That's only the begining, his staff is INCREDIBLE but please do not go to him, he'll always find something to be done to take your money, but get a second opinion, I bet it wasn't necessary work in the first place.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

He has been my dentist since I moved to biggar, he has always been nice and answered any questions i had. I have no complaints about him, and his staff are amaizing!! I definatly recomend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Glenn is horrible. I had fillings done and they were so painful. He treated his assistance horribly. I was embarrassed for them. He yelled at them all the time. The staff is so friendly. Betty is wonderful. Calmed me down when I was very nervous. Very interested in how I was. When Glenn isn't yelling at her she is great. I can't beleive his staff is still working for him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008