Ratings for Dr. Alexander Pinkusovich

I came here recently after a struggle with anxiety and now benzodiazepine withdrawal. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Alexander Pinkusovich to my WORST ENEMY! The office was empty, and actually the staff is very nice but Mr. Pinkusovich was the RUDEST person and most UNPROFESSIONAL doctor I have ever met. 30 seconds into explaining my problems to him, he abruptly started saying "no, NO! I don't treat people with previous problems." ...It was actually the last day of my medication which I can't just stop taking cold-turkey. He told me "it's YOUR problem, go to an emergency room." I said "But, what am I supposed to do, my medication is going to end please help me." He said "It's NOT MY PROBLEM, I'm the doctor and I can refuse to treat anyone I want. Call 911." I got up and walked out. I understand a doctor isn't required to treat anyone for any reason, but wow who talks like that? Stay away from him at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Alexander Pinkusovich's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1996)