Ratings for Dr. Mikhail V. Nickita

horrible. Does not care about his patients. All he cares about is throwing prescriptions at people and getting them out of his office. If you have any issues, he does not care. His staff nor he returns calls.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

This doctor is extremely unprofessional and did not work with me when I needed my scripts refilled. I called his office to because the refills he already prescribed for me wouldn't go through because my insurance wanted a three month prescrition. When I told him this he told me to find another doctor. Totally unwilling to help me and sadly now I am without my medicine. As a doctor this is a disgrace,.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

(NOTE: This review refers to doctor's Brooklyn, NY office) Dr. Nickita is a brilliant, compassionate man with a great sense of humor and a genuine concern for his patients. Very easy to talk to, he really listens. While he takes notes -- as most therapists do -- he maintains a rapport with patients and remembers massive amount of things discussed in previous sessions, even without referring to notes. Quick to give samples of meds if he feels them necessary, but does not pressure patient to continue a med if it is ineffective or if patient cannot tolerate side effects. His secretaries are friendly, helpful, and efficient. Only negative is his overcrowded schedule; as a result, he rarely starts sessions on time, and is unable to offer 50-minute sessions (sessions are only 30 minutes). Nevertheless, if patient is under stress he's willing to fit them in for an extra session as soon as there's an opening. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. Mikhail V. Nickita's Credentials

• S M Kirov Acad Of Military Med, Fac Med, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1986)