Ratings for Dr. Joanna G. Knobler

Dr. Knobler has helped me own the person I am today. Own, meaning, the good, bad and ugly. Making amends with "who" used to be and figuring the good parts to take forward to the person I am becoming. She is amazing! I am so amazingly greatful for her help, as I am literally a better person, not only for others, but for myself.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Knobler is a good listener. She is punctual and expects the same from patients who are serious about becoming well. In some sessions we "click" better than others, but that's to be expected in the practice. I've had some unpleasant experiences with other psychiatrists in the past, (and unwisely spent years avoiding therapy) and she is by far the most professional I've met to date.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Knobler did not keep track of my meds properly. She put me on a medication that caused severe withdrawal symptoms if not taken, but then told me that calling in a refill was an "inconvenience" to her. She also often fell asleep in our sessions.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Joanna G. Knobler's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1977)