Ratings for Dr. K.N. Kousaie

Dr Kousaie performed surgery on my husband's foot after a serious accident. Dr Kousaie is very knowledgeable and confident. He went out if his way to take care of my husband and we will always have the utmost respect for him. Thank you Dr Kousaie! My husband's foot's recovery has been exceptional and it is all thanks to Dr Kousaie

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Kousaie is the BEST. I had a hip replacement in 1999, my other hip done in 2003, my right knee replacement in 2015. I know have to have my other knee done, and I really hope he hasn't retired by then. It will be a sad day for a lot of people when he does retire. His staff is exceptional. Maureen especially - she is retired now - and yes she visited me in the hospital as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I was sent to this dr for assessment of back injuries from MVA. Treated me as fraud, never read xray reports. Which showed fractured spine. Should lose license

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Had a complete knee replaced in 2012 with great success, in one month back to normal with no pain. Listened to him as to movement and physo that was need. Great recovery. Had a complete hip replacement this month and after 3 days walking with only a cane and very little pain, do not need pain killers at all after 3 days. He is a matter of fact doctor who gives you all thing you could experience the good and the bad. Would only have him again.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I met with Dr. Kousaie about an ACL reconstruction and would absolutely not have him as a surgeon. One of my good friend's mother had knee surgery with Dr. Kousaie and she never fully healed and is now on disability. When I met with him at his office, I overheard a patient in the next room talking with another surgeon. She mentioned that she had ACL reconstruction with Dr. Kousaie and it never fully healed/wasn't functioning properly, so she was meeting with this other surgeon to try and fix her knee again. When I overheard this, several red flags went up which indicated that this surgeon was definitely not the one for me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Saw him once and will never go back. Refused to do anything about my knee problems. Very rude.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Kousaie's follow-up on my son was horrible. My son broke his wrist with the break forcing his hand upward. He was cast at the hospital and Dr. K tended the follow-up. When the cast became too loose Dr. Kwas changed it in a hurry with no one assist him in the emergency. he had my son hold his own arm up in mid air and changed his cast as such. After snapping the cast off my son's arm fell forward and it was cast where it fell, casting him in an obviously crooked alighnment the opposite direction of the original break. When questioned he pulled me aside saying he was the specialist. One week later during the usual follow-up appointment he admitted there was an issue but excused it saying his arm should straighten itself out by the time the growth plate if fully grown at age 20. Who does that? at age 20, my son has been scheduled to see a specialty surgeon as the problem orthopedic surgeon Dr. Kousaie left him with is too difficult for the average orthopedic surgeon to fix.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

I had a knee replacement last August, and can honestly say, I highly recommend this doctor. Excellent surgeon, and a wonderful bedside manner, very kind and informative person, and very encouraging. My knee replacement was very successful, and I am very grateful to him for everything he done for me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr.Kousaie may be a good dr but he waasn't for me; I had a hip replacement and then 4 dislocations. He indicated that he put in the wrong parts and would have to redo the surgery -- went to the hospital 6 times before it was done right. I ask you, how can an educated person make that kind of mistake and not say he was sorry for all the pain I endured???

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011