Ratings for Dr. Robert Froh

Very good doctor, i had a broken archilles tendon in May when i competed in the national karate championship, the doctor in Quebec told me that i need a surgery, but when i had my consultation with dr froh he told me that there was no need for surgery, now im kn my 6 month post injury and dr froh told me that my tendon is rock solid, i had the clearance to back to field work.this doctor is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I would not recommend this dr. A few months ago I had injections in my knee and found no relief, he injected just below the skin instead of the joint. I have huge lumps at the injection site and am now limping when I walk because of the added pressure. The waiting time to get an appointment is ridulously long. I saw a dr 5 years ago who wanted to inject steroids and I chose hyurolonic acid instead which sit too well with him, I stopped seeing him because of his arrogance and impatience. It's difficult to find a caring dr who practices according to the hippocratic oath and not according to their loyalties to other doctors.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

He was the person who was right by my side when i broke my arm and he made everything an ease and made me laugh to bring me away from the fear of the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Had knee replacement waiting for second knee replacement , very satisfied, great doctor , efficient office staff, would recommend and have recommended to many friends, Dr. Froh has a great sense of humor, great bedside manner and excels at what he does.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I hurt my hip in march and got referred to Dr. Froh. after 4 months with no phone call I called the office and she said I was not in their system, yet my Dr.'s office had an confirmation. Again after another 4 months I called again, and yet again I got lost in the paperwork shuffle. They then called My Dr.'s office to tell me that they were not going to accept my case. Now that it has been over 9 months with my injury both hips are screwed and will require surgery on both. Nothing against Dr. Froh I'm sure he's a good Dr. but his office staff suck's! Now I will go private and pay because I'm almost unable to walk or work. Thanks office staff you suck! This is why I give his office a big fat zero.

Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Froh did an amazing surgery on my ankle. Recently, he removed the hardware which was holding back my ROM. I'm so pleased it's as if I never broke my ankle at all.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Fabulous receptionist, very efficient. Most of my appointments were within 10 - 30 minutes of booked time. Both Dr. Froh and his receptionist were very helpful and knowledgeable and never made you feel rushed. My surgery went exceptionally well and no question was too small to ask. Would use this doctor again and highly recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I found him nice but a little dismissive of questions I had to ask.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

The Staff were friendly and accomodating. Dr. Froh was very factual and knowledgable. Easy to talk to and comforting to have as a Surgeon. My knee surgery went exactly as he said it would and the results are 100% recovery. Thank you to Dr. Froh

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Amazing Doctor! Ceramic on ceramic hip replacement. Very satisfied with everything. Receptionist Cindy is outstanding! Would recommend their office to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012