Ratings for Dr. Laurie Pernise

I have been a patient for over 20 years and have found Dr. Pernise to be everything you need in a GP. Yes, she does send you to a specialist but that tells me my health issues require special attention. Recently there has been a change with the office staff which is a huge improvement .

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Great Doctor but be prepared to wait. May 2016 waited 1:45 mins to see her

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

When I first started going years ago the front staff were a bit short but seem to be much better. Yes you wait to get in but you wait at every doctors office to get in. But once you get in Dr Pernise is wonderful. She knows her stuff and am very grateful to have her as my doctor. Without her my cancer diagnosis would have gone undetected.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Pernise's for over 15 years and I am so grateful to have such a caring, knowledgeable and thorough doctor. Her wait times for appointments do tend to be unfortunately long( 1.5 - 2 weeks waits). I don't find the staff to be overly friendly but they seem to do their jobs in an organized manner. With the building being renovated, I think it is a great time for Dr pernise and the other doctors in the office to also consider renovations. the office is starting to look dated and worn.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I've been going to Dr Pernise for about 9 years. She is kind and easy to talk to. I have not been in for awhile but previously her reception staff were very difficult to work with and rather rude. I do not know if they have changed personel by now. the biggest problem is that you can't get in to see her when you're sick. I can't remember once in the past 5 years when I didn't have to go to a medi-clinic instead. I may change Dr's because of this, as much as I actually like her. Perhaps she just has too many patients? Why can't she reserve the last two or three hours of her days for same-day "sick" patients? There must be a better way.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Amazing wonderful Doctor. And if she does send you to a specialist all I can say is Thank Goodness! I wish more Dr's realized the need to see a specialist. And yes I agree from others posts that one of the receptionists is extremely rude and uncaring. Cant figure that one out ?

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Occasionally a wait, but she is there for emergencies- She also listens to you and trusts that you know your own body.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Worth the wait every time! Dr. Pernise has been my Dr for over 15 years... I would be hard pressed to find anyone who compares to her... caring... listens... thourough... compasionate... Great DR!! Other people complain about the reception... but I think its just because they are so busy.. plus I am not there to see them.. I am there to be seen by Dr. Pernise.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Pernise is a careful listening doctor...however the women at the front desk are simply rude...one has to wonder why such a wonderful doctor can not find women/men to work the front desk that smile, acknowledge patients and show some kindness...

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Possibly the best doctor ever!!! I have been seeing her for 16 years. Anyone would be lucky to have her

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009