Ratings for Dr. Roger P. Feldman

Dr Feldman is the most compassionate , warm and caring Psychiatrist ( and human being) I have ever come across.I consider myself truly fortunate and blessed to have found him. Unfortunately, I have been to many-Psychiatrists including "Top" Park Avenue and Fifth Avenue M.D.'s- and even an internationally reknown Psychiatrist who was the head of a department of a teaching hospital..Dr. Feldman has been able to help me with severe anxiety and Depression when no one else has. He checks his messages 365 days a year-even on those extremely rare occasions when he is out of the country. He returns phonecalls promptly . He truly cares about his patients and is certainly not in this for money; he has spent far more time with me than I have been able to pay for. He is a rare gem. He has called other doctors in other specialties on my behalf and gone beyond the extra mile for me and for his other patients. I can not recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Roger P. Feldman's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)