Ratings for Dr. E. ALEXANDER Hallock

Dr. Hallock saved my life around 5 years ago when I went into shock & lost conciseness. He has been managing my end stage liver disease now for the last 3-4 years. I frequently need to go to the hospital for paracentises. After complications the 1st 2 times performed by residents, Dr. Hallock informed me he would always do the procedure. Over 2 years now & he has held true to his word. Also has handled occasional encephalopathy & countless other things I have had to deal with. This doctor is truly 1 in a million. I can only thank him for the years he has made possible for me. Without him, I doubt seriously that I would be around to write this message.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Hallock took care of my father in the intesive care ward in Leavenworth. He was a very good doctor who took alot of time explaining things to my mother and I. He had good student docotrs working for him also. The nursing staff could have been better at night.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Awesome doc! He took great care of me. Very caring and understanding my situation and condition.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr. Hallock is an outstanding doctor. He took of me in the hospital while I was in ICU. He really respects us Vets.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Outstanding doctor. I will miss him as my doctor. He works on the inpatient side now.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Dr. E. ALEXANDER Hallock's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1995)

Veterans Administration

Updates

• First Name changed from "Alexander" to "Alexander A."

October 20, 2013