Ratings for Dr. Michelle T.G. Taylor

Have been with Dr. Taylor since i was a teenager. Have followed her wherever she has moved to. Im now 34 years old and so happy to have her as my GP. I have had 2 children and she sees them too. I feel she is knowledgable, empathetic and goes out of her way to call me out of office hours to give me urgent test results, and has even called my pharmacy, when i couldnt be contacted, to ensure they would have an prescription ready for my newborn when i finally got the message. She has been a lifesaver.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Taylor is fine but the staff are totally incompetent. They will not send test requisitions or test results properly and will forget to let you know when appointments have been rescheduled or cancelled.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Horrible doctor and rude staff. Very unorganized and seems unfocused. She takes forever to set up referrals and does not read the medical reports they send to her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

If Dr. Taylor is your family doctor, consider yourself extremely lucky. She takes all the time you need to discuss issues and no questions are pushed aside. Sue is hilarious. Those who think she needs an attitude adjustment need to lighten up.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

The staff and reception are beyond rude. They also want you to pay to be a "premium patient" to get an appointment. If not, you need to wait weeks to see Dr Taylor. Since when do we have to pay for a GP appointment?

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I just love Dr. Taylor. I've been with her for years and years. She has always taken the time to listen to me and address and investigate all my complaints. And this is coming from a difficult and often times non compliant patient ! She's the best. Her staff is on the ball. Has always been no nonsense but friendly and obliging for me. Not sure what why the low rating on them. Anyone would be lucky to have her for a family physician. I feel she really cares.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I've been with Dr Taylor for 16 years and have followed wherever she has moved to. Shows compassion listens intently and has been with me through some very tough times. Called when I had surgery out of country called when I was admitted into emerg. Her secretaries are not my favourite to deal with but they aren't treating me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I wish Ontario would clone her! She is wonderful, compassionate and a breath of fresh air! You can totally relax around her and she makes you feel like opening up without any fears.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Since having her baby Dr Taylor has been a horrible, uncaring doctor. Her staff has always been terrible but as of late even she is not into being a doctor. Seems to have God complex and on a power trip. Doesn't refill prescriptions on time, looses faxes, and seems to rush through appointments. Has no concern for patients well being. Maybe it's time for her to retire or rethink her profession. Would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Horrible bedside manner. Poor communication with patients. Does not work well with her patients. Always on "vacation "

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015