Ratings for Dr. Michelle T.G. Taylor

I've been with Dr Taylor for 16 years and have followed wherever she has moved to. Shows compassion listens intently and has been with me through some very tough times. Called when I had surgery out of country called when I was admitted into emerg. Her secretaries are not my favourite to deal with but they aren't treating me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I wish Ontario would clone her! She is wonderful, compassionate and a breath of fresh air! You can totally relax around her and she makes you feel like opening up without any fears.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Since having her baby Dr Taylor has been a horrible, uncaring doctor. Her staff has always been terrible but as of late even she is not into being a doctor. Seems to have God complex and on a power trip. Doesn't refill prescriptions on time, looses faxes, and seems to rush through appointments. Has no concern for patients well being. Maybe it's time for her to retire or rethink her profession. Would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Horrible bedside manner. Poor communication with patients. Does not work well with her patients. Always on "vacation "

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Taylor is a wonderful Dr and person. I never feel rushed and feels like she genuinely cares about me, always makes sure all my tests are up to Date ect ect. I would be truly heartbroken if I lost her as a dr.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Stay away from this doctor! She should be written up by the medical board with her rude and dismissive attitude when a long term patient comes to her for a referral! Shame on you Dr. Taylor! You are a disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Lately Dr. Taylor seems to be dismissive and not paying attention, Stress perhaps with the offices being renovated and having a baby and a new secretary. Finding she is not listening as she used to and seems rushed when speaking. A few minor mix ups, hoping nothing major will be missed.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Taylor became our Dr. after our regular Dr. moved to Albert. Dr. Taylor is friendly and knowledgeable, I walk in and feel like family, always asking about things I wouldn't expect her to remember. She never rushes you, spends as much time with her patients as required, so expect to wait a little in the waiting room, but I find it is worth it. All patients are important to her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Staff is horrible. Receptionist hangs the phone up in mid conversation and doesn't return calls. Dr Taylor is knowledgeable however her enthusiasm and heart seems to be elsewhere as of late.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr Taylor is an amazing Dr. Takes time and listens carefully. Feels like a friend but needs to change her secretary. Her secretary is rude and not very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015