Dr. Michelle T.G. Taylor

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Michelle T.G. Taylor

Dr. Michelle T.G. Taylor's Ratings

Stay away from this doctor! She should be written up by the medical board with her rude and dismissive attitude when a long term patient comes to her for a referral! Shame on you Dr. Taylor! You are a disgrace to the medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2860010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Lately Dr. Taylor seems to be dismissive and not paying attention, Stress perhaps with the offices being renovated and having a baby and a new secretary. Finding she is not listening as she used to and seems rushed when speaking. A few minor mix ups, hoping nothing major will be missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Taylor became our Dr. after our regular Dr. moved to Albert. Dr. Taylor is friendly and knowledgeable, I walk in and feel like family, always asking about things I wouldn't expect her to remember. She never rushes you, spends as much time with her patients as required, so expect to wait a little in the waiting room, but I find it is worth it. All patients are important to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Staff is horrible. Receptionist hangs the phone up in mid conversation and doesn't return calls. Dr Taylor is knowledgeable however her enthusiasm and heart seems to be elsewhere as of late.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr Taylor is an amazing Dr. Takes time and listens carefully. Feels like a friend but needs to change her secretary. Her secretary is rude and not very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Taylor is truly an amazing doctor - friendly, patient, knowledgeable and always thoroughly answers all my questions. Although she has many patients she takes the time to get to know you. Dr. Taylor is professional yet feels like a friend. She does a wonderful job at creating an atmosphere where you feel comfortable talking to her about any medical issues. Nurse Sue is incredibly helpful as well. However, the Dr. Taylor's secretary needs a serious attitude adjustment. She's messed up my physical appointment twice now and was not apologetic at all. She was extremely rude when I asked her to reschedule another appointment. I strongly agree with the review below me. Dr. Taylor is a fantastic doctor but her secretary either needs to step it up or be replaced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

The secretary is horrible. Looses faxes wrong info in file and rude. Dr Taylor is great but her staff needs to step up and do a proper job!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2488600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Taylor is one of a kind. I became her patient after my previous GP moved to Alberta. I couldn't be happier to be under her care. She is professional and yet makes me feel like a friend. She asks about my family and shows genuine interest. On several occasions I have had to book same day appointments, she was always accommodating and helpful. I know she has lots of patients, but I never feel like a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

As I was unhappy with the poor care myself and family had been receiving with my previous doctor, I recently transferred to Dr. Taylor (she came as a referral from my colleague). Myself and child have seen her several times over the past 2 years. From my experiences with her I believe she is a wonderful doctor! She is always on time for her appointments; she takes as much time is needed to discuss concerns, symptoms and solutions with me; and she verifies that all information (regarding prescription availability, dose, effectiveness, etc.) is accurrate. She is incredibly thorough and has taken the time to get to know my family and I. I always feel comfortable with her. On more than one occassion I have called her office requesting a same-day appointment for my daughter; she has always fit me into her schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

love her...amazing doctor and very comfortable to talk too..her nurse Sue is also terrific. Dr. Taylor leaves nothing uncovered when you go to see her for a medical condition also has time to talk to you and you never feel rushed...thanks for being a great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1349322].votes_count ]]