Ratings for Dr. Rory Trow

THANK YOU after two years of pain and not being able to walk back to enjoying LIFE ,THIS IS A DOCTOR WHO CARES AND KNOWS THE MEANING OF PAIN MANAGEMENT W DAWSON

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Trojans his assistant. Was treated for knee pain and felt close to no pain with the injections.! Amazing!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very knowledgeable, friendly, showed concern and moved swiftly with the right answer to my problems. He explained the procedure and made sure I was comfortable. Very pleased with him

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr.Trow saved my son's life! He listened to what my boy was saying and calmly made a plan without causing any panic for me or my son. He was instrumental in helping my family and I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

A fool, dismissive, arrogant, will pursue requisitions to people that can help but he himself is highly incompetent

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Diagnosed me with fibromyalgia without even doing any tests, and offered no relief for the pain I am in, basically told me to suck it up, that there is nothing wrong with me. I have been to several doctors in the Shuswap area, none of them even offering to have an X-ray. Unprofessional office, as his wife was in snooping through everything in the office. Very disappointed in him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He jabbed a needle in my back without any freezing and I have been in pain for over a week. He does not answer his voice mail messages!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

After see Dr. Trow a couple times I no longer had head aches which I have had my entire life. I think he is marvelous.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Involved with the chronic pain treatment clinic, so for other matters he has very limited office hours. More likely to get his locum. Do find him knowledgeable with a good demeanor, however.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr Trow has been very good at providing health care for myself and adult son for many years. He has been accurate in diagnosing and treating issues. Although he may seem uncaring as others have described, Doctors that become to emotionally involved in patients health, carry an unnecessary and unhealthy burden that eventually leads to burn out.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013