Ratings for Dr. Michael Wainston

Rest in Peace ~ Michael Wainston, MD ~ 1925-2012 I will always remember your kind spirit and generous heart. Thank you for your service to those who needed you and thank you for your service, within the U.S. army, to our country during World War II. I'm a better person today because of you. Thank you. My deepest condolences to his family, friends, and patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

My wife and I both used this Doctor, He was great. Diagnosed our problems separately. And I credit him with saving our marriage of 26 years. This Doctor has great experience. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I know as much about this Doctor's personal life as he knows about mine. During most of our appointments, he would go off on a tangent about his days in the Army or his family, friends and home in Mystic Connecticut. I went to him to get through my divorce, his solution was to get me onto medication and have me come into his office every week so he can get my co-pay.I told him that I would no longer be coming to see him, his primary concern was the money he believed I owed him. After refusing to pay for sessions that I cancelled he told me that I was trying to rip him off (30 dollars) he called me obnoxious. I am happy I don't a major phycological issue, that could have been very damaging. I happen to run into an other patient in the parking lot, she started asking me questions about how I felt about the doctor; she felt the same way, he talked more about himself then about her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Michael Wainston's Credentials

• Univ Bern, Med Fak, Bern, Switzerland (Grad. 1955)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY