Ratings for Dr. R. Grewal

She so rude. She doesn't care. My husband have psa problem. She doesn't check. No annual checkup for men but kind of this dr.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Owsom and very humble doctor always be a great advice r..

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Great doctor! Always willing to help. I'm happy with the care I've received!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

-does not spend enough time with patients -can be rude -tells personal health issues to other family member if the same family doctor -waiting line is too much of a time waste -not very friendly and can be rude (passes comments that's not related) JUDGMENTAL ;/

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

PATIENTS = $$$$ !!! That's ALL this woman cares about. "If I see X number of patients, I will make this much $." For every prescription she writes, it = $. Every referral she sends to a specialist = $. Now you know why certain Drs are quick to write prescriptions for every little thing that could be wrong with you...MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS, PEOPLE!! I used to see her A LOONGGG time ago (when I was a kid.. and only because the family saw her). After the 2nd visit which consisted of me waiting over an hour in the waiting room AND being personally INSULTED by her, I changed family physicians. Instead of concerning herself with my medical condition, she chose to insult my appearance by saying "I wear too much makeup and there's no need for it." To which I then retorted, "Excuse me, but are you a Doctor or a Makeup Consultant?" She told me to "Go find another family doctor." I did and I've never looked back. She also refuses to give middle aged women yearly physicals. BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Misdiagnosed multiple times, rude staff, sub-par facility, terrible hours. Dr is not knowledgable, is rude, and doesnt seem to care at all.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

This doctor is honestly an idiot. Everytime I have had a medical issue I have had to get second opinion because doctor grewal has never been able to diagnose me initially. She is also very arrogant and rude because for all those that I got a second opinion and better health assistance she has made rude comments and insulted the capability of other doctors. She is not at all trustworthy because she has told my family members my personal health issues even though I am 18+ without my consent. I would never recommend this doctor to anybody! All she wants to do is make money without actually doing the work of being a doctor. So save your health and time and go somewhere else. I am sure even google would be a better option at this point..

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

She is a very rude doctor and has no patient communication skills. Often misdiagnoses conditions and/or diseases.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

The most unprofessional and judgemental doctor you will ever come across. The only reason she is still in business is because of the poor elderly patients who don't know any better. She totally breaches confidentialty and is extremely rude. Do not give her your business or your health.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

MY family has been going to doctor Grewal since she first opened years ago (although I don't know why we kept going..). She is a VERY judgemental doctor who when you ask her a question and she doesn't know the exact answer she either makes something up or brushes it off as normal. Years ago I asked her about a breathing problem I was having when I turned to my side she told me it was normal in some people... it didn't seem that way to me.. but I was young so I just went with it. Years later after ONLY 1 year of Medical school (which she also implied I wasnt good enough to go to in her opinion..uhmm??) I learned that my spine was bent and it was pushing on my lungs when I turned to my side (moderate scoliosis) (learnt its signs/symp in my first yr). This is only one of the terrible experiences I've had with her. She is a terrible doctor, very unknowledgable and the only things she gets right are the most basic things that even the most basic medical training can help you get it right.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011