Ratings for Dr. Ana Teresa Armas

This Doctor is always behind. sit and wait an hour, you see her once and you go back about the same problem and she says there is nothing I can do about my problem. I have other things happening too and the same answer, she phones a family member to come in to see her immeadiately and they walk and in and she says what can I do for you??? I,m very disappointed because I had a lot of hope for her to help me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Best doctor of my life . went above and beyond and way way out of her way to try to help me. Took extra time with me and always always supported me through my life altering experience. Advocated for me. She is the best doctor and made me feel completely supported. A mortal angel .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Armas is rude, condescending, and has absolutely no "bedside manner" at all!!! She doesn't answer questions, doesn't explain things when asked, and treats people like they're idiots. The worry and stress that she caused by the way she behaved has convinced me to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

She was not knowledgeable regarding thyroid blood tests in that she was going to give me more medication when I was already high. She also got upset when I asked for a second opinion regarding another medical issue and then wrote me a letter to tell me I can't be her patient anymore as I don't trust her opinions.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

When I saw Dr. Armas, she was rude, did not listen to my concerns, and came up with her own judgments quickly. I found her to be overly dramatic and short-tempered. She likes to talk about herself as an example of how to live and be. I will not see her again, and don't care if I have to go to the next town to see another physician.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Armas is great, especially when it comes to pregnancy. I would recommend her for anyone who is pregnant. Was extremely helpful with out miscarriages and even made a phone call to check up on me after working hours. When we finally carried a pregnancy to term, she was very helpful, was at the hospital every day with us and encouraging through it all! She may come off a little rough around the edges, but she genuinely cares about her patients and their health!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I found her to be very rude. When I asked to have my medication changed because of side effects, she told me that the medication had no side effects and from that point on was very rude. Very quick tempered and I hope that I never have to see her again.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

This doctor is one of the best young female doctors in the area. Always willing to help, takes time to listen the patient, walks the extra mile with her patients plus is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I found Dr. Armas to be rude, made quick judgments and seemed very angry when I asked questions regarding her observations. I found it disturbing that she showed no empathy or understanding of what someone my age would be experiencing and how that could affect my life and health. She used herself as an example of how to live - even though she is a young person who has not had the life experiences that many of her patients have. I found her to be immature and overly judgmental. I am definitely changing doctors.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

No bedside manner, extremely harsh, judgemental, and always late. Have had her more than once. Didn't listen to a word i said as evidenced by misquotations in my medical records. I never want to be in the same room with this doctor for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010