Ratings for Dr. Ben Tse

He is very kind Doctor. He made my delivery easy and calm. Everything went well in his help. Thank you doc. God Bless you and your kind heart.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Best doctor ever in his job and tred women he is my doctor for three time and I fell very good after csction God bless him

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

His receptionist never answers the phone. I have tried calling everyday for the last week to change my appointment. No answering machine to take messages. His choice to have a receptionist that doesn't answer phones is a direct reflection of his respect for his patients!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

You can make appointment with him just at Monday, 9 AM. Then all pregnant women come around 9 AM and wait around 30-60 min, often there is no chairs to sit. He spends around 5 min on each woman. So he only works several hours a week. He measures the weight of a patient by small cheap mechanical scale. He measure blood pressure breaking all the rules of properly measuring, because he try to do it super-fast to move to a next client. His office never-never respond to phone-calls. They have problems with ultrasound papers all the time... They may forgot at all to tell you that you need an ultrasound test. They may forget to provide you with part of papers. When you come to ultrasound appointment, you find that you can't do it because you are missing some papers, but you cant get the papers because the gynecologist's office is closed. Also they have too much problems with receiving ultrasound results. All that was happening with me. I am very disappointed. I am on my 8 month of pregnancy. I work and paying taxes each year. I know that the doctor getting a good money for each my visit. When I come to the doctor, I expect him to use all his knowledge to take good care about me. Instead, he waste my working hours and government money only for his enrichment. He is not rude, no... just very careless and useless. Maybe I do not see the whole picture - there may be other sides of him. But I sharing with you the experience which I personally have got last half a year.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

He did an excellent job delivering me and is now providing me and my hubby with fertility advice as we start the journey of trying for our own. He also performed a hysterectomy on my mother that was misdiagnosed by her two previous dr.s. She was in so much pain that she traveled a great deal to come back to him, luckily! Sometimes late for paps/apts, because he's delivering babies!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

He is such a kind man. He doesn't rush out of the room and really takes his time answering questions and concerns. When I checked into the Hospital for my hysterectomy, all the nurses told me he's the best of the best and wouldn't want anyone else to do their operation. He must be amazing because after 3 weeks post surgery I was already trimming the bushes in my backyard! He is also very accommodating, because when I had a concern and wanted to see him, his secretary squeezed me in that very same day. Overall I had a great experience with him as my doctor and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

One of the best doctors I have ever had! If you are looking for someone to hold your hand look someone else but medically speaking I feel confident being a patient of his.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

He is the worst gynecologist ever he is a LIAR he gave me false information and I'm a currently22 weeks pregnant and he will not send me for my ultrasound to find out the gender of my 5 child he also is my new doctor because my old doctor retired HELP what should I do ???

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Informative Surgeon Accommodating and friendly reception Was a very long wait

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Had an initial consultation with Dr. Tse for a possible laparoscopy. Andrie was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Tse, himself was courtesy and knowledgeable. Made me feel comfortable and confident with the next step.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016