Ratings for Dr. Ben Tse

You can make appointment with him just at Monday, 9 AM. Then all pregnant women come around 9 AM and wait around 30-60 min, often there is no chairs to sit. He spends around 5 min on each woman. So he only works several hours a week. He measures the weight of a patient by small cheap mechanical scale. He measure blood pressure breaking all the rules of properly measuring, because he try to do it super-fast to move to a next client. His office never-never respond to phone-calls. They have problems with ultrasound papers all the time... They may forgot at all to tell you that you need an ultrasound test. They may forget to provide you with part of papers. When you come to ultrasound appointment, you find that you can't do it because you are missing some papers, but you cant get the papers because the gynecologist's office is closed. Also they have too much problems with receiving ultrasound results. All that was happening with me. I am very disappointed. I am on my 8 month of pregnancy. I work and paying taxes each year. I know that the doctor getting a good money for each my visit. When I come to the doctor, I expect him to use all his knowledge to take good care about me. Instead, he waste my working hours and government money only for his enrichment. He is not rude, no... just very careless and useless. Maybe I do not see the whole picture - there may be other sides of him. But I sharing with you the experience which I personally have got last half a year.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

He did an excellent job delivering me and is now providing me and my hubby with fertility advice as we start the journey of trying for our own. He also performed a hysterectomy on my mother that was misdiagnosed by her two previous dr.s. She was in so much pain that she traveled a great deal to come back to him, luckily! Sometimes late for paps/apts, because he's delivering babies!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

He is such a kind man. He doesn't rush out of the room and really takes his time answering questions and concerns. When I checked into the Hospital for my hysterectomy, all the nurses told me he's the best of the best and wouldn't want anyone else to do their operation. He must be amazing because after 3 weeks post surgery I was already trimming the bushes in my backyard! He is also very accommodating, because when I had a concern and wanted to see him, his secretary squeezed me in that very same day. Overall I had a great experience with him as my doctor and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

One of the best doctors I have ever had! If you are looking for someone to hold your hand look someone else but medically speaking I feel confident being a patient of his.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

He is the worst gynecologist ever he is a LIAR he gave me false information and I'm a currently22 weeks pregnant and he will not send me for my ultrasound to find out the gender of my 5 child he also is my new doctor because my old doctor retired HELP what should I do ???

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Informative Surgeon Accommodating and friendly reception Was a very long wait

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Had an initial consultation with Dr. Tse for a possible laparoscopy. Andrie was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Tse, himself was courtesy and knowledgeable. Made me feel comfortable and confident with the next step.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Was referred to Dr. Tse by my family doctor and saw him when I was 8 weeks pregnant. Had a few complications where I had to go to the hospital prior to seeing him and when I told him about it, he completed dismissed all of my concerns. The hospital even urged me to get properly examined by an OBGYN but he didn't seem to care and told me to come back in 4 weeks. Saw him again at 12 weeks and he refused to do the NT scan and told me to see him again at 16 weeks. At this point, he still hadn't ordered any prenatal blood work... I would have been 4 months pregnant with absolutely nothing done. His receptionist never answers the phone, good luck trying to change or cancel your appointment. His office is run like a factory. Women go in and come back out in 2 minutes. He spends absolutely no time with you and does nothing to help calm your fears and concerns. I would not recommend him if you want someone who will spend time with you and take you seriously. I went back to my family doctor who was quite disappointed that none of my prenatal blood work was done and that I wasn't offered the standard 12 week scan which he promptly ordered. I'm now transferring my care to a midwife.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I had Dr Tse deliver my son on the 10th of this month.. I was very pleased with how straightforward he was with his conversation, making sure I understood what was going on. The attending nurse who was there during the majority of my labour told me I had to deliver before she came back on shift at 7am, because Dr. Tse is the best doctor I could have. He was in the room for maybe 10 minutes max during the final stage. Once I was running out of steam, the nurses brought him in to use the vacuum, but once he looked, he told me we were going to do it together. He performed an episiotomy and used the forceps, finding that my son had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. I was stitched up and he was heading to the room next to mine for a c-section before my son was finished the Apgar tests and back in my arms. After he completed the c-section he popped back in to see my son clean, and make sure he was latching. It was a wonderful experience and I am forever grateful for his knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Amazing, delivered both kids. Great sense of humor

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016