Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Graper

Dr. Graper and his staff were very thorough in explaining my procedure which was a Bilatera Breast Reduction. After my procedure I didn't know what to expect, they were always willing to answer any questions I had. I definitely recommend Dr. Graper for any cosmetic procedure. Cassandra Turner

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Graper does excellent work. His entire team is stellar.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I was surprised and happy with the results of recent procedure on my eyes and lips. Dr. Graper and staff are knowledgeable, friendly and professional people. I feel relaxed and comfortable in their office environment. I will continue to work with them and buy the cosmetic products they offer for taking care of my skin.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

My experience with Dr. Graper and his staff was one of family. I not only received excellent care and results, but had the experience of good friendship that will be a permanent fixture in my life.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr Graper and his staff. the entire experience was better than expected and would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Couldn't have had a better experience!!!! They all make you feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I continue to go as a regular patient for skin care and injections and cannot speak highly enough of the staff and their professionalism. The past year has seen a remarkable change in my skin.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I had a breast augmentation and upper and lower blepheroplasty and couldn't be happier. Dr Graper and his staff are caring, friendly and professional. I recommend him to anyone who asks if I know a great plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Graper did a breast lift on me in March of 2015. After having three children I had the sagging and extra skin. My lift did not include an implant. He did a wonderful job and the result is better than I ever expected. In my opinion by breasts are perfect and the result is very similar to those I had in my early 20's. I would recommend Dr. Graper to all of my family and friends. His staff was friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had a "Mommy Makeover" (Full Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation) surgery with Dr. Graper. He did an excellent job! After delivering 5 babies, and reaching age 56, it was time to make some changes. Dr. Graper and his staff are very competent, caring, professional people. Thorough instructions on what to expect were given, and questions always answered. Recovery took time, but I am thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Graper Cosmetic Surgery!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Robert G. Graper's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1982)