Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Graper

My experience with Dr. Graper and his staff was one of family. I not only received excellent care and results, but had the experience of good friendship that will be a permanent fixture in my life.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr Graper and his staff. the entire experience was better than expected and would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Couldn't have had a better experience!!!! They all make you feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I continue to go as a regular patient for skin care and injections and cannot speak highly enough of the staff and their professionalism. The past year has seen a remarkable change in my skin.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I had a breast augmentation and upper and lower blepheroplasty and couldn't be happier. Dr Graper and his staff are caring, friendly and professional. I recommend him to anyone who asks if I know a great plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Graper did a breast lift on me in March of 2015. After having three children I had the sagging and extra skin. My lift did not include an implant. He did a wonderful job and the result is better than I ever expected. In my opinion by breasts are perfect and the result is very similar to those I had in my early 20's. I would recommend Dr. Graper to all of my family and friends. His staff was friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had a "Mommy Makeover" (Full Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation) surgery with Dr. Graper. He did an excellent job! After delivering 5 babies, and reaching age 56, it was time to make some changes. Dr. Graper and his staff are very competent, caring, professional people. Thorough instructions on what to expect were given, and questions always answered. Recovery took time, but I am thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Graper Cosmetic Surgery!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

As a professional model, I had many my concerns with plastic surgery or injectable cosmetic procedures. Dr. Graper far surpassed my expectations and his staff and surgical nurses took excellent care of me. From consultation to post surgery I was confident that I had selected the RIGHT doctor to help me maintain my natural beauty and look like my "Best youthful self".! Thanks Graper Cosmetics!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Thrilled with the results of my rhinoplasty and liposuction. He came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. Staff are excellent and provide great support along the way. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I am beyond thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Graper. The care that I received from both Dr. Graper and his staff was amazing! From initial consultation to the procedure to follow up care, Dr. Graper was both attentive and professional. If I had to do it all over again I would, without a doubt, choose Dr. Graper!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Robert G. Graper's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1982)

Pacificare