Dr. Robert G. Graper

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Graper

I love this whole practice! Dr. Graper and Dr. Harper for my surgery, very caring and I liked that Dr. Graper was on the conservative side of what could be done. I can't give enough stars to Carla Smith who has been taking care of my skin for 3 years ! I call her a good friend also. Linda Cochran, the nursewho does injections is fabulous also. The staff in the front knows me by first name and they make you feel like you are the nicest most beautiful person in the world. 5 stars or more all the way around.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Great experience!! Lots of encouragement and always available.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I could not be happier with my choice of Dr Graper for my Blepharoplasty, upper and lower. I was accommodated very efficiently and courteously by everyone that helped me, from getting scheduled, to having the surgery, the nurses, and Dr. Graper. I am very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Graper and his staff were very thorough in explaining my procedure which was a Bilatera Breast Reduction. After my procedure I didn't know what to expect, they were always willing to answer any questions I had. I definitely recommend Dr. Graper for any cosmetic procedure. Cassandra Turner

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Graper does excellent work. His entire team is stellar.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I was surprised and happy with the results of recent procedure on my eyes and lips. Dr. Graper and staff are knowledgeable, friendly and professional people. I feel relaxed and comfortable in their office environment. I will continue to work with them and buy the cosmetic products they offer for taking care of my skin.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

My experience with Dr. Graper and his staff was one of family. I not only received excellent care and results, but had the experience of good friendship that will be a permanent fixture in my life.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr Graper and his staff. the entire experience was better than expected and would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Couldn't have had a better experience!!!! They all make you feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I continue to go as a regular patient for skin care and injections and cannot speak highly enough of the staff and their professionalism. The past year has seen a remarkable change in my skin.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Robert G. Graper's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1982)

Assurant