Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Graper

My experience with Dr. Graper and his staff was one of family. I not only received excellent care and results, but had the experience of good friendship that will be a permanent fixture in my life.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I continue to go as a regular patient for skin care and injections and cannot speak highly enough of the staff and their professionalism. The past year has seen a remarkable change in my skin.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I had a breast augmentation and upper and lower blepheroplasty and couldn't be happier. Dr Graper and his staff are caring, friendly and professional. I recommend him to anyone who asks if I know a great plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Graper did a breast lift on me in March of 2015. After having three children I had the sagging and extra skin. My lift did not include an implant. He did a wonderful job and the result is better than I ever expected. In my opinion by breasts are perfect and the result is very similar to those I had in my early 20's. I would recommend Dr. Graper to all of my family and friends. His staff was friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had a "Mommy Makeover" (Full Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation) surgery with Dr. Graper. He did an excellent job! After delivering 5 babies, and reaching age 56, it was time to make some changes. Dr. Graper and his staff are very competent, caring, professional people. Thorough instructions on what to expect were given, and questions always answered. Recovery took time, but I am thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Graper Cosmetic Surgery!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

As a professional model, I had many my concerns with plastic surgery or injectable cosmetic procedures. Dr. Graper far surpassed my expectations and his staff and surgical nurses took excellent care of me. From consultation to post surgery I was confident that I had selected the RIGHT doctor to help me maintain my natural beauty and look like my "Best youthful self".! Thanks Graper Cosmetics!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Thrilled with the results of my rhinoplasty and liposuction. He came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. Staff are excellent and provide great support along the way. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I am beyond thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Graper. The care that I received from both Dr. Graper and his staff was amazing! From initial consultation to the procedure to follow up care, Dr. Graper was both attentive and professional. If I had to do it all over again I would, without a doubt, choose Dr. Graper!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Robert G. Graper's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1982)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Graper and his staff was one of family. I not only received excellent care and results, but had the experience of good friendship that w..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr Graper and his staff. the entire experience was better than expected and would highly recommend his services."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't have had a better experience!!!! They all make you feel so comfortable!"

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I continue to go as a regular patient for skin care and injections and cannot speak highly enough of the staff and their professionalism. The past year has see..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation and upper and lower blepheroplasty and couldn't be happier. Dr Graper and his staff are caring, friendly and professional. I recom..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graper did a breast lift on me in March of 2015. After having three children I had the sagging and extra skin. My lift did not include an implant. He did a ..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a "Mommy Makeover" (Full Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation) surgery with Dr. Graper. He did an excellent job! After delivering 5 babies, and reaching a..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a professional model, I had many my concerns with plastic surgery or injectable cosmetic procedures. Dr. Graper far surpassed my expectations and his staff ..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thrilled with the results of my rhinoplasty and liposuction. He came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. Staff are excellent and provide great supp..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am beyond thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Graper. The care that I received from both Dr. Graper and his st..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had abdominal and inner thigh lipo and can't tell a bit of difference . I think they put me to sleep, cut me in a couple places, punched on me so I'd be sore,..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My wife had a facelift and the job was fairly well done with good results. HOWEVER...she had very obvious scarring under her chin that was basically a red flag ..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 stars aren't enough, absolutely everyone at Dr. Graper's practice are phenomenal. Friendly, straight forward & patient with explaining options. My only regre..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr. Graper are friendly and professional. I'm very pleased with the results!"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had liposuction from Dr. Graper and could not be happier. The staff is amazing as well!"

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graper and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and do an excellent job in taking care of their patients! They are very honest and upfront w..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in this office is awesome! I have been seeing Dr. Graper and staff for quite some time and have never had anything other than a great experience! The..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "If you are having a fairly small procedure done such as a filler, etc., don't expect Dr. Graper to administer, he has nurse staff that does these procedures."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Graper is awesome!! I am post breast reduction surgery one day but I had to rate his knowledge, and his bedside manners. My husband thinks he is great a..."

September 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert G."

October 20, 2013