Ratings for Dr. Paul Gibson

Dr. Gibson is a true gem. He took the time to explain everything and made me feel confident that he was the best doc for the job! If I have any more kids, I will definitely go back to see him for consultation! Thanks Dr. Gibson!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I have seen this Dr twice. Once when I was pregnant and once again at a pre pregnancy consultation. He is so genuine, takes time to listen, and explains everything well. He really listened to my concerns and gave me his honest advice. He reminds me so much of the best family Dr I had...who eventually retired. I can't wait to be pregnant again...I will be asking to be referred to him for my ob care. He is very knowledgeable in this field and I trust him with the life of any unborn child of mine.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I waited over an hour to see this doctor and he didn't even apologize. His resident did all of the work and then he asked me most of the same questions I had already answered. I didn't need to see him again in follow up but it took his office 6 weeks to send the letter to my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Awesome doctor! Really took the time to explain everything. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Knowledgeable in his field, caring and compassionate are the first words that come to my mind when I think of Dr. Gibson. He really listens to your concerns and provides all the possible options for treatment, his explanations are pretty straight forward as well. Best doctor I've seen in Canada (and God I've seen many). I am very happy to be his patient for the second time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

This Dr knows his stuff wish I could see him again for just his kind words and helpful direction for a scared person during her pregnancy. I would recommend him Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

AMAZING doctor. He was so paitent and really took his time to address all my questions and concerns. A true asset to our health care system!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

He is a very kind, genuine Doctor. He explained everything very well and answered all my questions. He didn't push me along to get to the next patient. I hope I can see him again next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

An absolute gem! Just a really, really nice person and you can tell that he really cares. He took the time to sit down and thoroughly explain things (maybe why he runs a little bit behind) which is rare in a doctor these days. Overall very knowledgeable and helpful and LISTENS to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Gibson was great! Very knowledgable and helped me understand everything I needed to know. I look forward to seeing him again someday. Thanks

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007