Ratings for Dr. S. Cassar

As a patient and having hand surgery, I can only comment that this surgeon is excellent. He was very precise in prep teaching and expectations of surgical treatment. Wound care and post surgical teaching were the best instructions I have historically received for any procedure. Most importantly, I felt proactive with professional engagement during the process. I would not hesitate to be referred to this very skilled surgeon for any further procedures.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Excellent Physician.Precise, Punctional and Perfectionist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I Feel that Dr Cassar is a great doctor however the extra costs for employment letters is pretty drastic especially when all he does is use a form letter & stamps his name on it. very expensive just to get the surgery

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

great job on my trigger finger, very nice person also

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Not a very helpful personality. Insensitive and obnoxious. Overall just an @$$. Decided to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Really is the most good doctor to me, after surgery my hand be in good way to recover, I am so happy after my surgery

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had skin cancer on my face which was removed (twice)but a physician but not all the cancer cells were completely gone. Dr Cassar did the an excellent job of removing the infected area and did several stitched - the scar does not show at all. He did a second skin cancer removal on my nose which is healing very well, all cancer cell were removed the first time around. Thanks Dr. Cassar

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Great surgeon, very precise. Glad we had him as a surgeon for carpal tunnel.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I am 5 years post-op from a breast reduction I had by this Dr. I am now trying to find another surgeon for scar revision. Initially I was pleased but I still have red, burning, chronically irritated nipples. I have severe Kelodal scarring and sagging. He told me I would get what I need not what I want…should have been my first clue. He also told my sister she was too fat for this surgery (130 lbs) but fortunately found another surgeon professional enough to do it and did an amazing job!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Cassar gave me a breast reduction and left my nipple with a corner and HUGE scaring and stitch marks. I've had numerous problems since and he refuses to attempt to fix anything. I am sorely dissapointed that he did such a poor job in the first place and refuses to make things right afterward.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010