Ratings for Dr. Stephen Day

Truly thorough. Knows his stuff. I don't see him at Glover medical. Where is he?

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

one of the best Dr I had in a clinic very kind person and cares for his patients we do need more Dr's like Dr Day I hope you read this to all the best in your retirement I am the lady that used to bring in the home made Jelly S,Chaplin

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr Stephen Day was the best Doctor I've ever had. Unfortunately, he has retired and I've been trying out a few since then, but none compare to anything near him. Knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, and so very kind. He was so professional, and yet there was this special human and compassionate side which together made a wonderful Doctor. We need more Dr's like this. I hope you read this Dr Day and know how much I appreciated you and now how much I truly miss you. Happy retirement. Darlene Johnston, Langley, B.C.

Submitted June 1, 2015

Truly the best! Thorough, informative and practical. Certainly knows what he is doing and how to fix you. Rodger Aylen, Langley B.C.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I would be dead if if it was not for Dr Stephen Day and his staffs quick intervention

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Awesome Dr. Very helpful, very experienced. Always caring and only wants to help. Takes the time to listen and solve the problem.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr Day is a very good Family doctor he takes the time to listen, in all my years he is the best Doctor for me 10 out of 10 thank you Dr Day

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Day is amazing, he's so kind and always remembers me and my family thank you Dr Day for being such a awsome Doctor there hard to come by.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Great doctor! always listens and has alot of patience. If you do not understand something he takes the time to explain. Highly recommended.....

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Day is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He's the full package, so kind, sensitive, encouraging, articulate, knowledgable and helpful. I feel very fortunate to be able to go to him whenever I need a reliable doctor whom I can trust. And I feel completely confident that I am recieving the best care possible.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008