Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Kent

Horrible psychiatrist who not only overmedicated me when I was a teen (10 years ago), but put me on meds which caused me more harm than good. He prescribed meds for me back then that CAUSED me to have panic attacks (I didn't know any better back then and took what the doc told me to since I was young) Back then I was overweight, so he was going to put me on a medication with the possible side effect of weight loss.. meanwhile this medication was NOT to treat anything I actually had. Very scary. To this day I do not forgive the unnecessary hell his misdiagnoses put me through. It's 10 years later and I am on NO psychiatric meds. Turned out me being overweight and my depression was caused by a thyroid condition all along. No thanks to Dr. Kent. He is probably one of the worst doctors i have ever met.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey D. Kent's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1989)