Ratings for Dr. Muhammad S. Rahman

Ended up seeing him because my previous Dr. stopped seeing patients. Saw him for almost 2 years and don't think he ever knew who I was. I was just some person who he asked a list of ten questions to and was done. Was always late and never had time to answer any questions I had. At least pretend you knew who I was! Would not recommend to anyone who wants more than 3 minutes of a Drs time or has any questions at all.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

i had a horrible experience with this doctor. he never remembered who i was, my issues, or concerns. i had to relocate, and because they couldn't fit me in before i moved, i was without medication until i could get in to see another doctor. when i called for help in this matter, he said he was inactivating my account. i was left without a doctor or the medication i needed, all because he and his office are irresponsible, forgetful and negligent. i am infuriated by the experience i had with this doctor, and would advise anyone with mental health issues to find someone else who is caring and willing to help when they are in need. psychological issues are not to be disregarded or taken lightly.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Didn't give me what I asked for, but had very good reasoning behind it. Not a very personal doc, felt like a number.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Muhammad S. Rahman's Credentials

• Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh (704-03 Pr 7/1972) (Grad. 1983)