Dr.  Aminzadeh
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(43)

"My daughter had her front tooth knocked out at home, (accident from her brother) it was..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Gillespie

Dr. Gillespie is a miracle worker. I had 40 radiation treatments back in 2001. Over the years my teeth have decade due to my treatments. Dr. Gillespie has given me a beautiful smile that I love to show off every chance I get. He is a perfectionist with his work which in turn makes you the recipient of excellent work. I highly recommend Dr. Gillespie.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. Gillespie is in the process of giving me a new and beautiful smile. I have had so many problems with my teeth and he has been able to make me feel comfortable with his recommendations. The work Dr. Gillespie has done so far has far exceeded my expectations. I know when all the work is completed I will feel like a new confident person. His staff are friendly and make you feel so at ease and comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I moved to Vancouver from Toronto and I am so happy I found Dr. G! He is kind and very knowledgeable and I learned more about my teeth in one visit than I did in years with my previous dentist. His staff are just as professional and I would recommend this practice to everyone!

Submitted June 8, 2018

My experience with Dr. Gillespie has been incredibly positive and I would recommend him to anyone. He is personable, confident and kind - a true professional!

Submitted June 6, 2018

A face plant as a child has left me in and out of the dentists chair all my life. Never have I dealt with a more knowledgeable, thoughtful and skilled dentist of than Dr. Gillespie. I look forward to my visits!

Submitted June 5, 2018

Been a client do Dr.G for years.. he has always had the best staff! My kids actually like going to see the Dentist ( which is huge for most kids) We have had nothing but positive experiences here. Definitely highly recommended; my family wouldn’t consider seeing anyone else.

Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Gillespie and his staff are amazing. I've had several visits to his office and every time both he and his staff were welcoming. Dr. Gillespie has done major work on my teeth and I have been extremely satisfied with the results. I have always felt like Dr. Gillespie has taken his time and was always aware of how I was feeling through my procedures. I would rate Dr. Gillespie a 10 plus.

Submitted June 5, 2018

I moved to Vancouver from Toronto and I am so thankful to have found Dr. G! He is professional, knowledgeable and kind. I also learned more about my teeth and hygiene in one visit than I ever had from my previous dentist in Toronto. Highly recommend!

Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Gillespie and his staff are absolutely wonderful. Always so professional and kind! I've been seeing Dr. G for years now and will continue to be a loyal client.

Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Gillespie was great, very skillful, honest, and reliable. The office has great hygeinist’s.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018