Ratings for Dr. Neil Stuart Harris

Worst doctor ever. Rude. Ignorant. Refused to address symptoms. On waiting list for real rent.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

After nearly 3 decades I reluctantly needed the help of an Ear Nose Throat Specialist. My chronic condition was corrected within 30 minutes of an office visit and intervention. This Doctor is VERY knowledgeable, thorough and definitely worth the visit. 10 out of ten.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Harris reset my nose 10 years ago and I finally went for surgery to have my septum repaired. Ended up in emerg 2 days after with "excessive" bleeding. Called Dr. Harris's office the Monday morning, and his office administrator told me to come in right away and she called him and he came straight to his office to see me after he had finished his surgery. He was attentive, understanding and wonderful. I have no complaints about him as a surgeon or as a physician.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Do yourself a favour, see another ENT. He needs to retire. Poor bedside manner. Will not listen to patient describing symptoms. I am now waiting to see another ENT or considering going to a private clinic. There are a few in Canada. Falsecreek in Vancouver for example. Harris, refuse to dignify him with the title Doctor, just needs to retire, take down his shingle, walk off into the sunset.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I just left a rating with a ENT in Lethbridge as I was so frustrated and disappointed with our latest visit. We saw Dr. Harris years ago and was happy with our sons treatment. Again, his office never ceases to amaze me. Phoned with the same questions I had asked the Lethbridge ENT and was given a lot of valuable information. Put my mind at ease. A big thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Quack! Waited over 2 months for referal. In exam room for less than 8 minutes. He refused to listen to me verbally or in documentation, as to what my symptoms were. Based his diagnosis on one negative test result and a peak in one ear. He was rude when I continued to press my symptoms, which he ignored. My general practitioners knew what it was, and since, instead of waiting a few more months for referal to another ent. I went to usa, ent there diagnosed exactly what we knew it was, but harris, missed, refused to listen to me, and cost me time, money, pain. He is not a "doctor" he is a quack, he needs to retire. Do not go to this man, drive elsewhere, fly elsewhere. Harris is a Quack.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

a horrible doctor. blatantly lied about an issue and because of this my auntie is in great pain. i would never go there nor would i want my worst enemy to go there. absolutely unacceptable and really disheartening.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

This doctor should retire. He caused my husband to have urinary failure and he showed little interest in how it has delayed my husband's recovery. Any man over age 60 should be assessed to see if anthestic will cause renal failure!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I have seen him more than I've seen my regular physician, as I have had issues with my tonsils, nasal septum and a sinus in my ear. I have always found him to be very knowledgable and friendly. He describes the issue at hand and suggested treatment or reasoning behind waiting, in easy to understand terms. Staff is very friendly and helpful, helping to schedule surgeries around my school or work schedule.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Harris for years now and find his care excellent. My son now sees him and he recommended the best care to ensure my son can hear well and feels good. The health care assistant Betty is absolutely amazing. She is always so kind and really cares for the patients. Love them both!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017