Ratings for Dr. Neil Stuart Harris

I have seen him more than I've seen my regular physician, as I have had issues with my tonsils, nasal septum and a sinus in my ear. I have always found him to be very knowledgable and friendly. He describes the issue at hand and suggested treatment or reasoning behind waiting, in easy to understand terms. Staff is very friendly and helpful, helping to schedule surgeries around my school or work schedule.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Harris for years now and find his care excellent. My son now sees him and he recommended the best care to ensure my son can hear well and feels good. The health care assistant Betty is absolutely amazing. She is always so kind and really cares for the patients. Love them both!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Harris worked on both of my boys when they were 3 years old, and both cases were successful. i wuold recommend Dr. Harris to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Harris was very good with my son who was 2. He did not rush and interacted with him very well. Hewas very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

The female receptionist thinks she is all that, was unable to call back with the appointment info as when she called I explained I cannot write the info (Brain abcess issues) and would need her to mail a reminder or phone back and leave the info on the machine she said WE DO NOT DO THAT ANY MORE, we are way to busy for that. With 10% unemployment rate in the city she sure has a lot of nerve. Lets just say her introduction to the office continues throughout the end. Better to not have gone at all.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

My son has seen Dr.Harris on and off for the last six years. He has been nothing buy helpful, accurate, knowledgeable, and very kind to my son. He removed his tonsils and adenoids, as well as two rounds of tubes. I have nothing buy kind words for Dr.Harris

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This guy and the staff should not be in buisness. I waited months to get in for breathing problems due to such things as chemicaly scented products. There office and entire building was polluted with the smell of scented candles burning on the front admin desk. What a joke, and when i mentioned this to harris and that is exactly what my allergy triggers are he had nothing to say, as if he did not even know that smell was in the air. Then just looked in my mouth and told me to come back when problems get worse. Go to calgary!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Awful....just awful. Spare yourself and go to Calgary for an ENT appointment.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I drove 3 hours to get into this appointment and the doctor told me that he could tell that I was fine by my speaking voice. Didn't ask me any questions whatsoever and told me to just drink water and rest my voice when it got hoarse. I asked twice to look at my vocal chords as I said that would make me feel more comfortable with the diagnoses. He looked and said that it looked different than he thought and that they were swollen, but that was it. He said if the problem persisted (which I said it has been for two years) he would refer me to come back again. I waited an hour for my appointment and was in there for 7 minutes. I will not go back to him or recommend him to anyone. I strongly feel he just doesn't care and he's happy to just go through as many patients in the day as possible to get the most amount of money.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Our son has been dealing with ear issues for years. We were getting the run around in Lethbridge Pills, sprays and lectures. Got a referral to Dr. Harris within half an hour of seeing him fluid was drained off his ear and a tube inserted, And now you should see the look on his face. priceless. Thx again

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016