Ratings for Dr. Neil Stuart Harris

Do yourself a favour, see another ENT. He needs to retire. Poor bedside manner. Will not listen to patient describing symptoms. I am now waiting to see another ENT or considering going to a private clinic. There are a few in Canada. Falsecreek in Vancouver for example. Harris, refuse to dignify him with the title Doctor, just needs to retire, take down his shingle, walk off into the sunset.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I just left a rating with a ENT in Lethbridge as I was so frustrated and disappointed with our latest visit. We saw Dr. Harris years ago and was happy with our sons treatment. Again, his office never ceases to amaze me. Phoned with the same questions I had asked the Lethbridge ENT and was given a lot of valuable information. Put my mind at ease. A big thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Quack! Waited over 2 months for referal. In exam room for less than 8 minutes. He refused to listen to me verbally or in documentation, as to what my symptoms were. Based his diagnosis on one negative test result and a peak in one ear. He was rude when I continued to press my symptoms, which he ignored. My general practitioners knew what it was, and since, instead of waiting a few more months for referal to another ent. I went to usa, ent there diagnosed exactly what we knew it was, but harris, missed, refused to listen to me, and cost me time, money, pain. He is not a "doctor" he is a quack, he needs to retire. Do not go to this man, drive elsewhere, fly elsewhere. Harris is a Quack.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

a horrible doctor. blatantly lied about an issue and because of this my auntie is in great pain. i would never go there nor would i want my worst enemy to go there. absolutely unacceptable and really disheartening.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

This doctor should retire. He caused my husband to have urinary failure and he showed little interest in how it has delayed my husband's recovery. Any man over age 60 should be assessed to see if anthestic will cause renal failure!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I have seen him more than I've seen my regular physician, as I have had issues with my tonsils, nasal septum and a sinus in my ear. I have always found him to be very knowledgable and friendly. He describes the issue at hand and suggested treatment or reasoning behind waiting, in easy to understand terms. Staff is very friendly and helpful, helping to schedule surgeries around my school or work schedule.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Harris for years now and find his care excellent. My son now sees him and he recommended the best care to ensure my son can hear well and feels good. The health care assistant Betty is absolutely amazing. She is always so kind and really cares for the patients. Love them both!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Harris worked on both of my boys when they were 3 years old, and both cases were successful. i wuold recommend Dr. Harris to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Harris was very good with my son who was 2. He did not rush and interacted with him very well. Hewas very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

The female receptionist thinks she is all that, was unable to call back with the appointment info as when she called I explained I cannot write the info (Brain abcess issues) and would need her to mail a reminder or phone back and leave the info on the machine she said WE DO NOT DO THAT ANY MORE, we are way to busy for that. With 10% unemployment rate in the city she sure has a lot of nerve. Lets just say her introduction to the office continues throughout the end. Better to not have gone at all.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016