Ratings for Dr. Steven Shore

I have been seeing Dr. Shore for a little over a year now and I find him to be attentive and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

My wife and I both see Dr. Shore, I have been seeing him for over a year, and my wife has been seeing him for about half that time. He has helped me through a very trying year in which I required 3 surgeries. He has shown a very caring attitude toward both me and my wife, and has been quick to get me to see specialists when required. During his office visits, he always takes his time to be thorough and to listen to my concerns. His receptionist, Tracy, is a gem. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Shore as my Family physician.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I found this clinic to be terribly rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Only here for prescriptions Not good for much else . His receptionists Tracy is to busy talking to her kids on the phone to deal with customers !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have been seeing the same Dr for almost 20 years and in the past 7 years I have been seeing him almost once per week. I have serious back issues that require me taking Oxycodone, dilaudid, gabapentin and cipralex. These are highly addictive medications but necessary for my treatment.  I called my doctor as usual today for my weekly appointment to be told by his receptionist that he will no longer see me. No notice and no explanation! Leaving me without my medications. I will shortly go into what I can only describe as pure hell withdrawals on top of having nothing to manage my pain. I am a single parent of 3 kids. I will no longer be able to manage our life in the least.  I was able to find one Dr accepting patients in my area, so I rushed over there to be told without my records he can not assist me and even with those records he would have to start from scratch with me. I've been dealing with these horrible life altering issues for 7 years and unable to work for 3 of them.  This is a most urgent situation!! The college of physicians and surgeons have only offered that I file a complaint that will be dealt within an 8 month time frame. How can this happen?? I am absolutely and literally falling apart.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Call him the drug dealer all he does is prescribe drugs with no follow up or review. Interested in getting $$$. When help needed with claim forms just an extension in his opinion I did not qualify. So ended up going to specialist who hardly ever sees me and no problem. Doctor Shore just interested in money. Large ego little quality.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

This doctor is a pompous, ignorant fool! I did not have a GP and the hospital passed me onto him after my so was born. He is archaic in his thoughts and doesn't seem to know much about modern medicine. He is rude, obnoxious and thinks he knows more than you. He is a simple minded GP who is out for a buck. I have a great naturopath and I'm only using this dickhead for requisitions.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. SHORE is very old in his opinions. I have been going to him for years and over the years he has not changed his mindset with the times. He is rude and not willing to refer or see opinions of his patient. His receptionist Tracey however is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I have just moved to Dr. Shore and I find him to be professional and knowledgeable. If this changes I will post again.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I will never visit Dr Shore again. He is is quick to diagnose on limited information and will happily write you a prescription, in fact he will always send you away with something even if it's not completely necessary. He will not take the necessary time to talk to you and figure out what is going on. Once in my early twenties, I was dealing with some severe lower back and hip pain and went to see him. I had also noticed that my right foot was turning in when I walked and asked if the two things could be related. Here is his response: "Do your testicles hang at the same height?" (to which I replied "no"), then he followed up with "Exactly. It's just the way you're built, stop worrying about it". Unbelievable. My pain was eventually relieved through chiropractic treatments that I sorted out on my own, but Dr Shore just patted me on the back and sent me on his way. I made a point to never see him again after that. Other members of my family continued to see him and he had other similar brilliant pieces of advice for them over the years. They finally stopped going to him as well when they discovered that there was more to health than walking out with a prescription and other doctors out there that would take the time to understand the full picture of what you were dealing with.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014